Author Topic: Add a word and let\'s build a story :)  (Read 17876 times)

Offline EHM-1980 Brian

• Martian transfer
Add a word and let\'s build a story :)
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 05:19:44 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store.
Brian McGloughlin /  EHM-1980

Offline EHM-1507 Manuel

• Super cruise
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2008, 10:25:11 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw
Manuel Zwikirsch

EHM 1507

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2008, 10:37:05 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman

EHM-1821 Javier

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2008, 07:36:44 am »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city

Offline EHM-2168 Vaz

• Gear up
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2008, 03:37:43 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall  banging my head against the bulkhead...

EHM-1821 Javier

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2008, 05:03:45 pm »
uhh guys, isn't the sentence continuing from:

Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city... ?

why are we back to banging my head? :]

EHM-2360 Lee

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2008, 05:11:30 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city OF TOKYO

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2008, 02:43:36 am »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city OF TOKYO driving a car

Offline EHM-2168 Vaz

• Gear up
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2008, 10:46:16 am »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city OF TOKYO driving a car combing her hair

EHM-2381 Ted

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2008, 12:52:22 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city OF TOKYO driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating

Offline EHM-1980 Brian

• Martian transfer
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2008, 04:25:27 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato...

EHM-1821 Javier

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2008, 05:47:08 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to...

Offline EHM-1980 Brian

• Martian transfer
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2008, 09:12:03 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to throw at my...

Offline EHM-1980 Brian

• Martian transfer
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2008, 01:02:05 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to throw at my little brother every...

Offline EHM-1507 Manuel

• Super cruise
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2008, 04:08:29 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to throw at my little brother every sunday before breakfast
Manuel Zwikirsch

EHM 1507

Offline EHM-1980 Brian

• Martian transfer
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2008, 05:00:25 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to throw at my little brother every sunday before breakfast. After that I....

Offline EHM-1507 Manuel

• Super cruise
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 08:41:44 am »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to throw at my little brother every sunday before breakfast. After that I was so confused
Manuel Zwikirsch

EHM 1507

Offline EHM-1980 Brian

• Martian transfer
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 10:07:01 am »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to throw at my little brother every sunday before breakfast. After that I was so confused that I wanted...

Offline EHM-2155 Mariano

• Sub-orbital
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2008, 10:26:35 am »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to throw at my little brother every sunday before breakfast. After that I was so confused that I wanted to get my...

Offline EHM-1980 Brian

• Martian transfer
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2008, 11:52:40 am »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to throw at my little brother every sunday before breakfast. After that I was so confused that I wanted to get my PMDG MD-11 and fly...

Offline EHM-2155 Mariano

• Sub-orbital
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2008, 04:42:46 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to throw at my little brother every sunday before breakfast. After that I was so confused that I wanted to get my PMDG MD-11 and fly very close to...

EHM-1821 Javier

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2008, 05:41:48 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to throw at my little brother every sunday before breakfast. After that I was so confused that I wanted to get my PMDG MD-11 and fly very close to flocks of pigeons...

Offline EHM-1507 Manuel

• Super cruise
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2008, 11:04:57 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to throw at my little brother every sunday before breakfast. After that I was so confused that I wanted to get my PMDG MD-11 and fly very close to flocks of pigeons without taking care...
Manuel Zwikirsch

EHM 1507

Offline EHM-1980 Brian

• Martian transfer
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2008, 10:13:04 am »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to throw at my little brother every sunday before breakfast. After that I was so confused that I wanted to get my PMDG MD-11 and fly very close to flocks of pigeons without taking care. Unfortunately the pigeons...

Offline EHM-2155 Mariano

• Sub-orbital
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2008, 06:42:06 pm »
Hi Bruno, I got a PMDG MD-11 too! But today I accidentally fell down some stairs and had to go straight to the store where i fell in love with a very large potato chip whose flavour I will never forget. With my popcorn, I decided to order a supersize twix and ran into a wall outside the store. Then I saw a beautiful woman across the city of Tokyo driving a car combing her hair while deftly eating the same potato i used to throw at my little brother every sunday before breakfast. After that I was so confused that I wanted to get my PMDG MD-11 and fly very close to flocks of pigeons without taking care. Unfortunately the pigeons pooped all over ...