Community Discussion > Screenshot Discussion

007 Event screenshots!

(1/3) > >>

EHM-1465 Dominic:
Please feel free to post your screenshots and/or videos of the 007 Event flights here to share with the rest of us ;)

EHM-1465 Dominic:
Here are my pics for the first leg of the Event - enjoy ;)

DetailsReady to taxi at MKBS

DetailsCleared for takeoff!

DetailsTurning on course

DetailsCrossing the southern coast of Cuba

DetailsDescending into heavy weather

DetailsTurning on the DME arc for the Nassau ILS 14 approach and storm clouds everywhere!

DetailsRunway in sight...just!

DetailsOn finals, strong crosswinds

DetailsTouchdown! Glad to be on the ground after that storm...

DetailsEngines shutting down, time for a Martini!

EHM-2765 Luis:
Hi Dominic

Sorry to make you loose your valuable time but I just finished the first leg of the event and I was expecting to post some screenshots here just like you did, however I'm knew to these things and I haven't the slightest idea how to do it. I just try to use the image icon but I believe I need an URL were my photos are archived and of course I don't have one. Then I try to attach the photos and they were shown on the bottom of the message and that's not what I want. Then I tried Facebook Euroharmony page and again I couldn't find what I wanted too so  I wonder if it's possible to you to give me a hand and help me how to do this? I have just check most of the forum and found no help there. Don't you think it could be helpful to put that somewhere may be in the FAQ section?Thanks for your patience. Best regards

EHM-2387 Eric-Jan:

EHM-0654 Murray:

--- Quote from: EHM-2387 Eric-Jan on April 30, 2012, 10:14:53 pm ---Hi Louis,

way above...

--- End quote ---

Couldn't have put it any better, and the Gallery is my "baby".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version