Community Discussion > Screenshot Discussion

Screenshot competition for July

(1/6) > >>

EHM-1465 Dominic:

To celebrate the introduction of floatplanes to our WILD Division we are going to run a screenshot competition this month with the theme of "Water".

I invite all pilots to create a screenshot and submit it to the Gallery / 'Screenshot competitions' album HERE - the only rules are that it must feature a EuroHarmony VA aircraft somewhere in the picture and that there must be some water in the picture  ;D

Other than that, you may do anything you like - you can have a straight screenshot or you can edit it artistically, you can add text and effects, you can make it as a postcard or film poster... anything you like really, show us how creative you can be ;)

So you may choose to create a WILD floatplane pic in the stunning scenery of Alaska, you might want to take an advertising style image of your EuroCargo plane arriving over the River Thames on one of the 2012 Olympics Missions, you might choose to focus on the 007 Event leg into Udaipur or a wet landing in Singapore in a 737-800 - the choice, as ever, is entirely yours!

Please submit your entries by Sunday 22nd July and we will then have a vote over the following week for the favourite one which will be featured for the following month on the front page of the EHM website in the screenshot & video box which Alexander has kindly upgraded today.

So get snapping your screenshots and your picture could be the one that everyone sees when they visit the site...

EHM-2758 Peter:
Hi Dominic,

Today uploaded some screenshots for the competition. Because of duplicate files I wanted to edit and remove some files, but didn't manage. Can you please explain how I can modify galaryfiles?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

EHM-1465 Dominic:
Click on the name of the picture you want to look at/edit/delete in the album and when it opens up you should have a row of icons below the picture including delete ;)

EHM-2758 Peter:
Thanks Dominic, but maybe I must be blind, because I cann't find the icons you mentioned!
Maybe the screencapture below explains why!

EHM-1465 Dominic:
Hi Peter,

I've just 'approved' one of your pictures so it may be that you don't get the icons, which should appear alongside Report / Download / Unapprove at the bottom, until that is done. Please check again and let me know otherwise Alexander might have an answer ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version