Community Discussion > Flight Operations

On going propilot event

<< < (2/2)

EHM-2387 Eric-Jan:
I looked into the matter, and accidentally reset his paaword in the process. Maybe that solves his issue already ;) (sent him a mail about it too). If not, then maybe clearing the cache of the browser (or trying a different browser) may solve the 500 problem. Have not heard of anybody else having that problem, so the site itself should be OK.

EHM-1800 Franz:
Dear Management !

Last week I wanted to start Leg 09 of the actual EHM Tour  from EHAM to LSZB.  I recognized, that my FS2004 did not have LSZB in the database - couldn´t load it in FS, not in FS Navigator, not in FS Passengers. in the scenery there were nothing, only a green meadow !   So I had to look for a good freeware, which I´ve found, installed, tested, ILS worked, ..... 
At the evening I made this flight with Trevor ! As I started the Flightlogger, it didn´t say "scenery and airportdatabase has changed ...." it started as usual, but as you can see in the screenshot the letters EHAM - LSZB keep in red. We made the flight, ACARS was writting the datas, but after landing I could not send the PIREP, because it was inactive !  I´ve tried several attemts (de- and reinstalled the scenery, deinstalled other sceneries, .....) - Flightlogger rebuilt the airport-sceneries, but obviously doesn´t recognise LSZB.
I´ve  locked different destinations and  tried it - and as you can see (ex.to Vienna) it works all normal  (letters are in green) but not LSZB !   Would you have any solution ? Would like to finish this tour !

I wanted to inform you about this in the forum, but since this year it´s not possible anymore ......
The normal Log In to EHM PP worked like always (also with the old password) - but when I wanted to log in to the forum, there is (left on top) "dear Guest, log in or register, ....." I couldn´t get in with my original Pasword,  couldn´t register me again, and also the new password is not accepted ...... ? ! ?
I tried it with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet explorer, .........

Maby you could solve this problem !

With a lot of greetings

Frant EHM-1800

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version