Community Discussion > Chit Chat

Propilot

(1/2) > >>

EHM-2131 Bruce:
Nice to see  someone else on propilot was feeling lonely, being the only one flying, Best Regards Bruce EHM2131

EHM-1829 Trevor:
        Hi Bruce and fellow pilots. I am in Holland until this evening.
        With the help of my Son I managed to access the files from
        FS9,etc, 22GB, so I could use F Logger, seems all is working
        even FS Navigator.
        Will download the files tomorrow at home.
        Hope Eric and all you guys are in good health. ;)

EHM-2387 Eric-Jan:

--- Quote from: EHM-1829 Trevor on September 26, 2023, 01:54:30 pm ---...
        Hope Eric and all you guys are in good health. ;)

--- End quote ---

On that: I am recovering from a burn-out. Well on my way to recovery now, but that's about 4 months in, and it's going to take me about another half year to be back up on full speed again.

First thing to do when burned out is to quit everything and sleep, sleep, sleep. That brings back a bit of energy needed for further recuperation. Then, eventually, you can start adding things back to your ToDo list, but in very small increments.
I am working for three mornings a week again, and that's about what my energy level is able to do at the moment. But I am now feeling like it is time to expand on those hours. I finally feel like doing something other than the bare minimum again.
I feel like EHM activities are one of the next things on my list to add again, so I'll dig around for that PP event I had laying around alreadyy, and start entering it into the database.
Let's see if we can get this show on the road (in the air) again!

EHM-2131 Bruce:
Hello E_J, Sorry to hear you have been unwell, glad you are doing the best thing and taking it slowly, increase activity one step at a time. Your health becomes paramount before anything else. take care and l wish you a full recovery, Best regards Bruce EHM2131 

EHM-1829 Trevor:

Hi folks. Glad to see your on the road to recovery Eric, these last three years have been strange to say the least.
      Looking forward to seeing everyone back up and in the skies. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version