Author Topic: Need to make it possible to move planes.  (Read 4773 times)

EHM-1353 Mikkel

Need to make it possible to move planes.
« on: November 02, 2005, 07:28:11 pm »
Hey

With this new systems, you can only fly Propilot, if there is a plane in the airport you want to fly from with the right class. This makes some problems.

I like to fly out of OSLO airport (ENGM). Because this is not a HUB, there is no airplanes there. I fly out of ESSA, and in real life, I take the plane from ESSA to ENGM without passengers in an unscheduled flight.
This it the shortest flight. This is not possible now. I need to flind a HUB, that has a flight with the class aircraft I need for the flight I like to do out of ENGM, and fly it there.
This may not be only one flight, because of the distance.

Is it possible to make possible in Propilot to make unscheduled flight to just move aicrafts arround?

Mikkel

Offline EHM-1651 Christian

• Martian transfer
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 12:25:40 am »
Pro Pilot is designed to simulate an real airline in some ways, therefore all planes were stationed at the different hubs when launched.
If you want to make an PP flight from ENGM(I hate that airport, wanna get back FBU IATA code cant remember the ICAO).
But you can fly without using PP to, it's up to you..........
EHM-1651 CHRISTIAN BAKKE "A pilots ego equals the wingspan" Stated by a Captain of Widerøe

Offline EHM-1001 Robert

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 08:19:23 am »
Hi !

I think it is not real and not make sense to do flights without passengers.

But there is a more easier way: why do not you fly into Oslo first ? And then you can fly out with the same airplane, but each times with passengers on board.

AMD X4-955 3.2GHz / Gigabyte 770T / 4 GB DDR / Gigabyte GTS450 1GB DDR
Samsung 226BW@1680x1050 / WinXP.3 / FS9.1 / FSX.1 / Saitek Cyborg 3DGold

anything