Author Topic: can we solve this?  (Read 4222 times)

EHM-1366 Themis

can we solve this?
« on: November 30, 2005, 03:52:04 pm »
Here is what happened:
Locked the sx-evg for flight ehm-4773 from LMML to LGAV.
Did the flight and to be honest got a penalty for ascending in more than 4500ft/min and landed at Venizelos, taxied to the gates and shut off engines, but then realized that FLogger was not responding. Therefore I forced Flogger to close (Ctr-Alt-Del) and reported the flight manually through the site.
However the plane is still in Luqa as I see :o

Can have the flight to my record, and the penalty also and the plane moved to LGAV as it should?

Offline EHM-1651 Christian

• Martian transfer
can we solve this?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 04:08:47 pm »
I think you must use the Flightlogger to have any effect on where planes are, and to get penalties in PP. When you report the flight manually the PP didn't get you acars and can generate the penaltied and the other statistics needed in PP
EHM-1651 CHRISTIAN BAKKE "A pilots ego equals the wingspan" Stated by a Captain of Widerøe

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
can we solve this?
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 06:52:46 pm »
I had the same problem last night with the a flight from EGCC to LFLL. At the end of the flight I realized the flogger was not responding. I don't think anything can be done about it though. One thing I did notice though, whilst I was flying, I tried accessing the website a number of time and was faced with a red screen saying "CPU QUOTA EXCEEDED. Close your browser and try again later" All other websites were fine so I know the problem was not at my end.
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-1328 Willem

can we solve this?
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 07:50:08 pm »
The same happend me today 2 times , and just started after a 3e time.

Willem, EHM1328

EHM-1366 Themis

can we solve this?
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2005, 08:31:32 pm »
Originally posted by baszw
I think you must use the Flightlogger to have any effect on where planes are, and to get penalties in PP. When you report the flight manually the PP didn't get you acars and can generate the penaltied and the other statistics needed in PP

Yes I was flying online a ProPilot flight (sorry I thought it was obvious enough to mention ;D)

Offline EHM-1651 Christian

• Martian transfer
can we solve this?
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 01:21:51 am »
Originally posted by Themis
Originally posted by baszw

Yes I was flying online a ProPilot flight (sorry I thought it was obvious enough to mention ;D)

What i meant is that  i don't think you can get this flight into your PP records when the ACARS and the Flightlogger info is lost :-)
Must improve my english so i'm understood better :-)
EHM-1651 CHRISTIAN BAKKE "A pilots ego equals the wingspan" Stated by a Captain of Widerøe