Author Topic: Wrong plane  (Read 4197 times)

EHM-1958 Jim

Wrong plane
« on: August 17, 2006, 11:37:49 pm »
I flew my first ProPilot flight, class 2, from KATL to KCAE. I then tried to fly back to Atlanta, and Logger showed a class 2 airplane there, but when I selected the KCAE to KATL flight, it had changed to a class 1. When I re-selected a class 1 airplane, it told me there were no planes of that class at KCAE.
I hope I didn't goof up the system or something, and if anybody can help, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,

EHM-1958 Jim

Wrong plane
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 11:39:26 pm »
I'm stranded in Columbia, SC. Help...

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Wrong plane
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 08:29:53 am »
Umm, unless I am very much mistaken, the plane you flew to KCAE should still be there? Whatever, either Bruno/Jarle/Ben (or myself, but I'll only fix things in a very much "sledgehammer" way...) will provide a suitable aircraft, or alternatively you could wait a day or so until your PP status is no longer "Travelling" and then start again from somewhere else. (And yes, it was me that moved this thread to the PP Support forum) ;D
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EHM-1958 Jim

Wrong plane
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 02:08:31 pm »
Yes, the correct (class 2) airplane is at KCAE. When I selected it, then selected KCAE, it said this was a class 1 flight.
I'll give it another try, and if it doesn't work, I will wat a couple of days, as you suggested.
Thanks