Author Topic: My Penaltys with PSS A330-300  (Read 4380 times)

Offline EHM-1800 Franz

• Contact departure
My Penaltys with PSS A330-300
« on: November 26, 2006, 07:39:18 pm »
Dear pilots !
Today I finnished my 3rd PP - Flight and Im wondering about my penaltys!
Always I get them for "forgotten the Landinglights" !  - At my first time I was not sure if I maybe turned them on before passing 10.000 ft, but today I worked penible through my checklist and the lights WERE ON !  visible also on screenshots ! but nevertheless I got the penaltys.
 At "PASSING TRANSISION ALTITUDE" -  announced by the Co from FS Passengers I pressed the knob for Standard and did it also at the descend - put in the QNH from the ARR Airport.
the V speed more 4500 I can also not conform - it will be made from the FMC and the A330-300 is to heavy for climbing so fast !
At my second flight it was impossible to get Engine 2  started.  So I started my PC again and made the takeoff in LIRF, but then the engine failed again - on PFD was shown "overspeed"?? and suddenly the plain crashed, I could absolutly do nothing against it.
Is this normal on PP or could it be a deffect on my FS9 ?:s

I would be glad for any information, bzw. solutions !

With a lot og greetings

Franz

Offline EHM-1651 Christian

• Martian transfer
My Penaltys with PSS A330-300
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 07:55:54 pm »
The landing light issue you will experince every time you fly the PSS A333, because the laning light will not come on until the landing gear is lowered, even if you swich it on.

The altimeter penalty applies when you doesn't hit B on passing 18000ft, press B sevral times while passing 18000ft.

The FMC on the in the PSS doesn't have a redused thrust setting for tako off or climb, frequently climbes at an rate of over 4500fpm.

I have tried to use this model from PSS with Pro Pilot and would advise you not to if you are not out to collect penalties of different sorts.

The engine failure has nothing to do with Pro Pilot as the failure system in PP is not made active at this time as far as I know.
EHM-1651 CHRISTIAN BAKKE "A pilots ego equals the wingspan" Stated by a Captain of Widerøe