Author Topic: PP Flight not in the FlightLogger  (Read 4445 times)

Offline EHM-1800 Franz

• Contact departure
PP Flight not in the FlightLogger
« on: December 04, 2006, 10:49:16 am »
Dear Pilots !
2 days ago I searched for a flight from EHAM and found a Douglas MD83 . Under possible destinations was Flight No H882 to LEPA which I locked.  As I wanted to start the flight, in the FlightLogger this flight/destination could not be found.
(sometimes it tells "the choosen aircraft does not match this flight")! I pressed the button "ProPilot" and started ACARS. After landing - FS Passengers confirmed a "perfect flight" -  I couldn`t send a pirep, becouse it told me "You mus choos a flight/aircraft".  and in the "Pilot Information" my flight is still reserved ??? I red again the pp manual, but I couldn`t find an explanation. In the aircaraft-informations there are so many "Flights that can be made with this aircraft" which I cannot find in the Flightlogger! How to fligh them with PP ??

Lot of greetings
Franz

EHM-1947 Miko

PP Flight not in the FlightLogger
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 12:49:53 pm »
You must allways choose a flight and an aircraft - otherwise the FLogger does not start to log the flight, Franz.

You can ignore the message "aircraft does not match this flight" but yo have to choose a flight.

Perhaps your offline- database is no longer on update? You can update it by pressing the update button.

anything