Author Topic: Lose connection  (Read 4930 times)

Offline EHM-1442 Luis

• FL100
Lose connection
« on: December 06, 2006, 06:26:06 pm »
Hi
Making the flight BIKF-ESSA, internet lose connection......i was flying with IVAO, but i was just landing when lose connection and i continue the landing.

When i send the pirep i get the info, that EHM can't accept this pirep, because i lose the internet connection.....:]

Why? if i can fly offline and send the pirep....
Why can't i send the pirep if the internet connection fall down during the flight?

I have the ACARS record and the pirep record of this flight with all the informations.

PS. Please delete one record of this flight on my total hours, because i send it twice...and i get twice the same error message......:]

Offline EHM-1442 Luis

• FL100
Lose connection
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 04:33:38 pm »
Hi ProPilot supporters

A week ago i posted here and no answer for the post above.

I decided to do my own ProPilot USA Tour, making the most part of the KATL Hub flights, but here is a screenshot with a gift from ProPilot

Zero penalities and the same score........eheheheh

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
Lose connection
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 06:49:16 pm »
Hi Luis,

As far as your first post, sorry I must have missed it somehow, but ALL propilot flights have to be flown in real time so that the acars data can not be altered. You can log flights and report them later using the Flight Logger, just not for propilot. (Otherwise, if you had a bad flight and got lots of penalties, you would just not record it and would fly it again!!!)

As for your second post, that is strange and i'm afraid I can not help you with that. I guess Bruno will have to answer this one when he gets back.

Cheers
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Offline EHM-1442 Luis

• FL100
Lose connection
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 09:17:35 pm »
Hi Philip

Thank you for your answer, no problem with the delay.

I'm afraid  that my ProPilot is starting to be crazy ,because i have 3 strange situations with it on the last few days.

1 – I crashed a 763 and sent the crash report, my hub captain received it as i crashed a MD-17.

2 – During a flight my internet connection fell down and when i sent the pirep, Propilot informs me that can't accept it because i disconnected from internet.It does not have logic, therefore I can fly offline and send the pirep later.

3 – Zero penalties , the same FAC and as we can see it assumed the report as a “not a Propilot flight.”. Not logical again, because if it was a “not a Propilot flight”it would not have to show the FAC.

We go to wait for Bruno's return .....:>

Offline EHM-0361 Karsten

• Martian transfer
Lose connection
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 10:31:52 pm »
Hey Luis

Originally posted by EHM-1442 Luis
3 – Zero penalties , the same FAC and as we can see it assumed the report as a “not a Propilot flight.”. Not logical again, because if it was a “not a Propilot flight”it would not have to show the FAC.
We go to wait for Bruno's return .....:>

The whole "not a Propilot flight?" is a bit misleading. But it has nothing to do with your flight. I'm pretty sure this is just an information box. That wants to draw more pilots attention to our Propilot system. Like you say yourself, you don't get a FAC report unless it's a Propilot flight. But I'm sure Bruno will set the record straight when he returns

Offline EHM-1442 Luis

• FL100
Lose connection
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 10:32:47 am »
Hi Karsten

I'm not worried with my PP score.

I'm only worried with the PP behavior, because is something here is not working well and our VA as been hacked.

If i remember well(i'm not sure about that), when we submit a PP pirep, we don't see that " not a ProPilot flight?" box information.

EHM-1821 Javier

Lose connection
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 11:21:12 am »
Originally posted by EHM-1442 Luis
If i remember well(i'm not sure about that), when we submit a PP pirep, we don't see that " not a ProPilot flight?" box information.

I remember seeing that everytime i fly and submit my PIREP, PP or not:)

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Lose connection
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 06:52:27 pm »
Hi,

The "Not a ProPilot Flight?" box bug is solved out. Sorry.