Author Topic: Ideas and comment\'s are welcome  (Read 5280 times)

Offline EHM-1651 Christian

• Martian transfer
Ideas and comment\'s are welcome
« on: February 23, 2007, 05:44:22 pm »
Hello everyone at Arlanda

I would really like to have your opinion on how you like the Hub to develop.
If you have any thoughts, ideas, suggestions or things you like me to try to improve/make please post comment's here, send me an mail or contact me at MSN.

Remeber this is our own playground within the Airline;D
EHM-1651 CHRISTIAN BAKKE "A pilots ego equals the wingspan" Stated by a Captain of Widerøe

EHM-0250 Magnus

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 06:27:31 pm »
We have to do something to attract more pilots to our hub. We can't be satisfied with our position when it comes to total flight hours and so on. Hard to come up with any good ideas though... :$

EHM-2029 Sotiris

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 06:33:50 pm »
Hello Christian,

was quite pleased when i saw you assuming the position.
Here's a few personal thoughts that would apply to any hub. (Zurich has gone awfully quiet recently and I'm contemplating switching to a more lively one).

I don't know if you have the possibility but some things that could generate interest could be:
1) Hub events. Especially if they tie-in with either historic events or a contemporary event. I don't know much about Nordic history but an event/tour taking us on a historic journey coupled with some interesting related textwork could get people interested

2) How about an online event. possibly to coincide with IVAO Swedish on-line day or something

3) Why not introduce 'hub missions' & awards

4) How about some proposals for a VFR tour, like in the missions

5) Pointing out in a post areas of interest and some text about them. (e.g. 'It would be good to fly to X via Y because of this or the other' sort of thing)

6) Special badges and other paraphernalia (like KTAL's) could also help

7) For me, most important for a hub is to be active, have people participate in discussions and encourage idea sharing.

These are of course just personal thoughts.

Wish you all the best on the post

Offline EHM-1651 Christian

• Martian transfer
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 05:05:13 pm »
Anyone else at Aranda got some ideas or comments?
EHM-1651 CHRISTIAN BAKKE "A pilots ego equals the wingspan" Stated by a Captain of Widerøe

EHM-1908 Steve

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 07:54:12 pm »
I think Sotiris has covered everything

Steve