Author Topic: Can\'t lock new F1 Event flight  (Read 4720 times)

EHM-0250 Magnus

Can\'t lock new F1 Event flight
« on: April 24, 2007, 06:57:29 am »
I can't lock the flight from Bahrain to Barcelona. In fact I can't even see it. I have made all flights so far, and within the timelimit. I am located in Bahrain. The flight to Bahrain went fine, went into my flights, updated my hours, but if I click on it in My flights I get an error. Maybe that has to do with the fact that the flight from Bahrain?

EHM-2029 Sotiris

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 01:34:06 pm »
Hi Magnus,

this may be very naive but it's worth to check.
Have you located your plane? (If not, search by type 747-400F1 and use 50 entries per page)
Once you located your plane, could you not get the list of possible flights by clicking on its Registration?
Or did you get the list of possible flights but could not choose it and lock it?

Sorry if some of the questions sound daft but the more you explain the better.

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 03:51:41 pm »
I suspect you could do all this for yourself Magnus ;D

I've had a look in the DB and here's (just some of) the info for your F1 747 (ID 1051, Tail ID F-FIAB)

airport_icao: OBBI
since_when: 2007-04-14 11:59:53
aircraft_state: operational

Also, you've done 5 flights with this plane, so you should be good for the next one (you're slap bang in the middle of the date range for it)

Looking in the PP "Lock Flights" page, at just OBBI, I can see your plane listed and available only to you:

Have another look, you might find it now.
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EHM-0250 Magnus

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 10:16:41 am »
LOL! I slap myself in the face a few times. How embarressing this is. :$ No wonder I didn't find it. Oh my.. Ok, here's what I did:

I went to "Lock flight".
I chose the F1 aircraft type
I searched

I couldn't see the flight, or my aircraft. Why? Hehe..the default limit is 30 lines. If I choose 50 lines or search on OBBI I see it right away. Well, what can I say? I am embarressed BUT I have learned something new today, and since I have as a goal to learn something new every day, my goal for today is reached, hehe.

Thanks guys.

anything