Author Topic: Does flogger work with FSX?  (Read 4577 times)

Offline EHM-1838 Andrew

• Martian transfer
Does flogger work with FSX?
« on: May 26, 2007, 10:48:48 am »
Hello
Probably been asked before,but does flogger work with FSX?
Whoops! No FSX fleet yet.
Anyway cheers all
Andy

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 12:09:58 pm »
Andrew,

We will start testing the FSX fleet this week although there are some known issues that will take some time to work out. We will probably have to wait for a complete fleet for FSX but hopefully we can start rolling some aircraft out during the summer.

As for the Flogger, yes it works with FSX. There is a topic which has been topped that I started only yesterday regarding this and it can be found here:

http://www.fly-euroharmony.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=4013

As suggested in that post  the only issue seems to be due to the way FSX stores it scenery, please do not press the "Read Airports" button.

Hope that helps, and if you have any further problems, please post them in that forum so we can keep all the information centralised.

Good luck.
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Offline EHM-2198 Didimo

• Climbing
    • http://www.virtual-aviation.net
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 01:44:45 pm »
What is the current status of the FSX fleet? at this moment most of the fleet -with some exceptions- is FS9 compatible only.

Recently I finally got my IvAp v2 (FSX) working in multi-PC setup with FSX so I am more or less getting ready to start flying online with FSX. My only remaining issue is getting a Cray computer to run FSX with all the add-ons (Flight logger, Flight Sim Commander X, Fraps).

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 02:37:34 pm »
Each FSX compatible aircraft is shown on the Fleet pages - just select the individual plane's page and you will see whether it is FSX compatible or not. There are FSX compatible aircraft in every Class of the Main Fleet.

A lot of freeware FS9 aircraft are not compatible with FSX so if the model designer has not updated their model and it has problems running in FSX there is little we can do since we repaint other's work, we don't build aircraft for MSFS. Sometimes you may be able to use the model and alias the aircraft to a default FSX panel if it is the panel that is incompatible.
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management