Author Topic: Problem with pro pilot  (Read 3902 times)

Offline EHM-1800 Franz

• Contact departure
Problem with pro pilot
« on: June 22, 2007, 02:57:35 pm »
Hi Pilots !
Now I´m ready to fly the B744 PMDG - made a few sucsessful flights (FS Passengers gave me "perfect") and wanted to make pro pilot flights. Bur when I press the "propilot" button on the flightlogger, the aircraft is getting crazy. Continuously the panels are changing and the beacon "traffic is loaded" appears again and again, like after a crash with any invisible object. There is no way to get out but "end of flight" and start the flight again.:{
Flying a "normal" flight is possible, but I´m wondering about the error "no beacon lights" - I´m absolut sure that they were on.  Is this a bug in PMDG ?
Hope for any solution !

Lots of greetings
Franz

EHM-1500 Jim

Problem with pro pilot
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 04:37:45 pm »
Franz, i have used propilot lots with the pmdg 747-400 and have had no bugs. Only things to suggest are to reinstall flight logger, reinstall pmdg 747-400 and make sure you have the latest version of FSUIPC ??

Jim

EHM-2029 Sotiris

Problem with pro pilot
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 05:32:17 pm »
Hi Franz,

I'm not very experienced when it comes to PMDG so I can't help you with the 'traffic is loaded' problem.

However, regarding the beacon lights issue it is a well known fact and it is down to the different control used by PMDG to activate the beacon lights. Because of this, FLLogger does not pick up the fact that beacon lights are on and so you get the message.

However, you do not receive a penalty as long as PMDG is used for your PP flight.

More on this topic at: Beacon light penalty

Offline EHM-1001 Robert

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
Problem with pro pilot
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 08:56:50 pm »
Once I had SIMILAR problem with earlier Logger version, when started the Logger BEFORE FS. Then, after selecting the flight, Logger tried to place my aircraft on the departing point, while the FS window started to blink crazy.

That was long time ago, and now I always start the Logger only after a perfectly setted flight: before pushback. ;)

AMD X4-955 3.2GHz / Gigabyte 770T / 4 GB DDR / Gigabyte GTS450 1GB DDR
Samsung 226BW@1680x1050 / WinXP.3 / FS9.1 / FSX.1 / Saitek Cyborg 3DGold

anything