Author Topic: Propilot flight  (Read 5810 times)

Offline EHM-1882 Gian

• Super cruise
Propilot flight
« on: March 24, 2008, 06:29:23 pm »
Hello to all,

I booked a propilot flight (EHM9002) but when I wanted to fly it through the propilot menu, the flight does not show up even i am asked "do you want to fly this flight". There is only the green light for the plane, but the flight one remains red...Can anybody help me? At least I would just like to cancel the booking but don't know if it is at all possible...
Thks for you help!
Gian

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
Propilot flight
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 07:10:16 pm »
Hi Giancarlo,

Have you updated your flight logger lately? there is an update button on the top right side, try pressing that, it may sort the problem for you.

If not, can you give us some more details, what plane did you book the flight with as this is for Class 7 planes only.

Cheers,
Phil
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Offline EHM-1882 Gian

• Super cruise
Propilot flight
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 10:46:02 am »
Hi Phil,

thank you for taking time to answer. I checked my flight logger version (3.0.9). I presume it is the latest one? The plane booked is a 747 (SE-EXJ) from EGLL to EDDF...So everything looks normal. I retried and got the same message...I'm afraid I have to wait until the booking period ends befor I may book another flight? :)

Regards,

Giancarlo

Offline EHM-2097 Andrei

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
Propilot flight
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 11:27:50 am »
Hi Giancarlo,

First, I think Phil was asking about having updated the local FlightLogger data (which is not the same as updating the software itself). This is what that button does: downloads current aircraft and fleet information from the server.

Upgrading the software version does not automatically update data too.

So, if your flight does not appear in the list, it's possible it was not downloaded after it has been created on the server. Use the "update" button, check you get a "success" message (the operation takes a few seconds or tenths of seconds), and try selecting the flight again.

As to your second question, it is possible to "release" a booked flight from the web site, ProPilot section, Pilot Information page. As soon as you released the previously booked flight, you can book another one.

Hope this helps.

Andrei
Andrei Vatasescu // EHM-2097

Offline EHM-1882 Gian

• Super cruise
Propilot flight
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 12:02:37 pm »
Thks Andrei. The update has worked and my flight sows up!

Cheers,

Giancarlo

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
Propilot flight
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 04:36:30 pm »
:) Glad you're all sorted, sorry for not making it clearer.... Thanks Andrei! ;)
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

anything