Author Topic: Flogger Time Paused Display  (Read 3732 times)

Offline EHM-1570 Bruce

• Geostationary orbit
Flogger Time Paused Display
« on: June 25, 2008, 08:44:23 pm »
I was doing a short flight just for test purposes and I paused flight sim, when I took off the pause, the Time Paused display was showing the correct number of secconds paused, however the total time paused was showing 12:00:22. I have re-installed the Flogger with the same results. Any clues as to why this is happening?.  If you do a short flight and you pause the sim and you get 12hrs deducted from your flight you will end up with a negative flight time.
Bruce Woodbridge
EHM 1570

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 07:49:38 pm »
Bruce,

First off, sry for not replying to your email... I'm on holiday at the moment ;)

Any how, obvious question(s) are: What time zone are you in? What time of day did you begin your flight/begin the pause/end the pause? Did you complete the flight and check if 12+hrs *were* subtracted from your flight time?
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EHM-1671 Ben

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 08:47:16 am »
Hi Bruce, I have this same time shown on my FLogger (and always have) regardless of the time of day (real-world or FS) that I begin the flight. I am also in a different timezone than the other pilots here at EHM so neither of those are the problems.

The good news is that 12 hours won't be deducted from your flight time. I have never lost any undue flight hours from the pause timer. It appears the pause timer is set by default to 12:00:00 and begins timing from that point.

Hope this answers your question :)