Author Topic: ProPilot flight analysis pages are broken  (Read 73220 times)

Offline EHM-2198 Didimo

• Climbing
    • http://www.virtual-aviation.net
ProPilot flight analysis pages are broken
« on: July 31, 2008, 11:50:18 pm »
Just finished and filed my PIREP. After doing some other stuff I went to look for my flight analysis and I get lots of database errors:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/euroharm/public_html/site/propilot/flight_analysis/online.php on line 283

This appears to happen only with my latest flight, the one just filed. I am able to get the flight analysis of the other flights.

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 12:59:12 am »
Hi Didimo,

Unfortunately on some flights the way your information is saved cannot be analysed on the three flight phases.

This error is rare. And we didn't got any more details in order to know what's going on.

We are working on it. Your flight is valid as other PP flight, but unfortunately it's impossible for you to see the graphs for it, for now.

Sorry.

Offline EHM-2198 Didimo

• Climbing
    • http://www.virtual-aviation.net
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 12:11:59 pm »
No problemo! as some say s*it happens LOL. I wonder if PERHAPS this has to do with the following:

When I was on blocks I shut down my engines, then I turned off the lights, avionics, etc.

Then I proceeded to open the doors (SHIFT+E) at least that was the intention but my fingers tripped and instead of SHIFT+E I pressed CTRL+E (I hate the automatic engine startup) and the engines started spooling up. I closed the fuel valves but to no avail, FS simply goes on its automatic procedure and I had to wait until both engines were started by FS before I could have it accept my fuel valve cutoff command :(. As I said that was accidental.

I wonder if perhaps having this "straneous" engine startup when on blocks, after a shutdown and on the destination may have confused the ProPilot analyser.

Anyway, it might give you guys some light into the probable causes as what happened to me is also very rare (and unfortunate combination of keys).