Author Topic: Anyone here? :P  (Read 6003 times)

EHM-0441 Stefan

Anyone here? :P
« on: August 31, 2008, 07:05:39 am »
Hi guys, is there anyone still alive here or have you all crashed somewhere in the great woods of sweden gotten eaten by a a polarbear? :D

I'm back anyway and flying more then I ever managed before, mostly because my computer is abit better now and the flightsim is accualy enjoyable now. And well I did go back and forth with Linux for a long time then World Of Warcraft ruined my life... ;)

Well, anyway I hope you guys are still alive and well and that this hub gets some activity here on the forum and not just on the runways.. :D

I'm currently crying over the constant crashing with the challenger 850, anyone else that have trubble with it?

EHM-1343 Jonathan

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 11:35:36 am »
I had a little bit fun on landing with it, as it was quite sluggish at low speeds, but i have found it relatively easy to fly...practice some touch and gos with it...you will get better!

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 12:08:54 pm »
Originally posted by EHM-0441 Stefan
Hi guys, is there anyone still alive here or have you all crashed somewhere in the great woods of sweden gotten eaten by a a polarbear? :D

I'm back anyway and flying more then I ever managed before, mostly because my computer is abit better now and the flightsim is accualy enjoyable now. And well I did go back and forth with Linux for a long time then World Of Warcraft ruined my life... ;)

Well, anyway I hope you guys are still alive and well and that this hub gets some activity here on the forum and not just on the runways.. :D

I'm currently crying over the constant crashing with the challenger 850, anyone else that have trubble with it?

We (the MT) are quite busy at the moment and we are still thinking about the hubs, but for the meantime they're not the most important subject on our list so that's probably the reason why these forums are inactive recently, but remember we are still thinking about them, so it's not like they're "dead";D

EHM-0441 Stefan

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 12:44:27 pm »
Well my problem with the C850 was taking off, I flew it to iceland and no trubble there but today it wont work, wont let me lift off the ground and I've tried all I can think off. Checking the AP, flaps, spoilers... and still it just goes to hell.

The aircraft start to turn and basicly roll over. And I can see the reason for it, I've done enough flightsim to see that something is wrong I think... Tried MS FS 95 first then I was hooked, bought 98 when it came out...

Good to see you guys are still alive and kick'n :D

EHM-1343 Jonathan

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 06:33:00 pm »
it could be a problem with the trim setting on your airplane...try adjusting the trim before taking off as your airplane may be inclined to go nose down, try increasing the pitch to give the plane the tendancy to go nose up, I hope that makes sense (at least i know what im talking about anyway haha)

EHM-0441 Stefan

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 07:07:36 pm »
One a/c I love is the emberer 170, its so easy to fly and can get down to crazy low speeds, I managed to keep it steady at 115 knts I didnt dare going lower tho but it keep that speed forever.. :D loved it!

I gotta check the keys for the trim, I know its the numric pad but exactly what does what I'm not sure, 8 and 2.. ah well I'll look it up ;P and yes I've been thinking about that too.. :) just not gotten around to check all that, I tried pressing 5 thinking that level it out.. XD