Author Topic: Thanks and goodbye  (Read 4220 times)

EHM-2101 Tarik

Thanks and goodbye
« on: October 10, 2008, 06:57:08 pm »
Hi my dear pilotfriends ;)

I really want to thank all you guys, since you make this VA a great place to be and learn! You have always helped me so much, and this has been the greatest fun, flying with Euroharmony colours! Tough, now I'm able to fly in my national VA, Virtual Finnair, and I want to take that new challenge! But I must thank you all, and hopefully we'll see in the virtual sky someday!

Thanks,
Tarik

PS. Plz frozen/delete my account from Euroharmony, since if I want to be able to fly in Virtual Finnair, I can't be in any other VA.

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Thanks and goodbye
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 10:07:15 pm »
Hi Tarik,

Good luck on your new VA. Your account is active so you can return anytime you wish.

Regards,

EHM-1944 Jaap

Thanks and goodbye
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 11:11:50 am »
Hi all,
Like Tarik I started a carreer with another VA.
During the time I flew with EHM I did meet a bunch of nice people here and learned a lot about flying the machine by using PP.
I wish you all the best and I am sure we will meet again someday somewhere in the sky.
Thank you.
Cheers,
Jaap

EHM-2101 Tarik

Thanks and goodbye
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 03:18:58 pm »
Bruno,

I'm asking you to at least freeze my account, since Virtual Finnair doesn't let me to apply for them, if I'm registered with another VA.

Thanks

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Thanks and goodbye
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 09:17:59 pm »
Hi,

Don't worry about that Tarik :) As soon as you stop flying, the system automatically shuts down your account.

Regards and good luck!

(btw, I saw your VA and I like ours much more ;D .. no heart feelings) ;D

anything