Author Topic: hey all help!!!!!!  (Read 3333 times)

EHM-2360 Lee

hey all help!!!!!!
« on: November 03, 2008, 11:41:06 pm »
hi all im new can anyone give me any advice on getting started as i dont want to be removed lol thanks

EHM-1671 Ben

hey all help!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 04:11:31 am »
Hi Lee, here are the basics-

Aircraft downloads can be reached from Pilots -> Fleet. As a class 1 pilot, you can only fly the Beech 1900D, Sukhoi 80GP and our two helicopter varieties on official flights. All of our aircraft are equipped with an auto-install feature. Just double click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.

The flight logger download is available on the main page; scroll down the page and click on 'Flight Logger (latest)' in the Quick Links box on the right.

When you have downloaded and installed flight logger, you will next need to install FSUIPC. There is a link for this in the Quick Links box also. To install, follow the instructions in the read-me file.

Once you have done these, you're ready to fly! All you need to do is choose your flight in the Flight Logger (class 1 only at this stage) and you're ready.

After the flight, shut down the engines and go to the Flight Logger. Click 'submit PIREP' to file your flight. Your hours will be added automatically.

I hope this covers everything Lee ;)

EHM-2360 Lee

hey all help!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 12:21:17 pm »
it does thanks very much for your help and i appreciate it greatly cheers