Author Topic: Airplanes gone  (Read 5109 times)

EHM-2288 Glenn

Airplanes gone
« on: November 23, 2008, 12:44:17 pm »
Hi all.

At my HUB, LPPT, It was many aircrafts missing:[ . And I know that when you take a airplane for a ride, and land at a airport, the airplane stays there. But I think that the HUB should have many of the usual aircrafts. And many pilots has gone inactive/removed, and their last flight with one aircraft, does that the aircraft is standing at a small airport some place. Is it possible to move some of the aircrafts back to it's origin HUB?

EHM-1671 Ben

Airplanes gone
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 07:57:10 pm »
Hi Glenn,

Returning propilot aircraft back to their own hubs is an ongoing battle. The only solution at this stage is for pilots to manually fly the aircraft back to their correct hubs (there aren't any buttons on the managements side that we can click to automatically 'return' them!).

EHM-2288 Glenn

Airplanes gone
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 10:55:50 pm »
Thank you for the information sir. I was thinking about a button to transfer them back to HUBs, like FSAirlines/FlyNET system got :) That's the reason I asked about it

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Airplanes gone
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 01:08:04 am »
Hi Glenn,

Well, ProPilot runs on a platform called "Dynamic Flight Timetable" (DFT). So, basically it simulates the real world operations.

Unfortunately our pilots don't fly the return flights as much as they should, but that because we all like to fly to different unknown destinations than just returning to a popular airport as our hubs :) (It happens with me!)

This is a problem that can only be solved by changing the way of flying of our pilots and on the next ProPilot version that will be an additional bonus on your FAC if the next flight you do is the return flight ;)