Author Topic: First PP Flight  (Read 5244 times)

EHM-2447 Rob

First PP Flight
« on: April 14, 2009, 01:29:24 am »
Well after seven attempts I have finally completed my first PP flight. To all out there who find the prospect daunting, have a go!

First four attempts I couldn't get the flogger to record the flight, finally when it does, I end up with a close encounter with a hilly terrain, next Bill Gates and his cronies conspire to ruin it with FS crashing to OS but finally I have done it.

The best of it is I had no penalties! And I was awarded with a score of............NIL POINTS!

This is a great VA!!!

Rob

Offline EHM-2097 Andrei

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
First PP Flight
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 03:01:39 pm »
Hi Rob,

Congrats for your successful flight and sorry to hear about your mishaps before getting there. I wish you a smoother experience with your next flights.

The "nil points" represent the penalty that is substracted from the "perfect flight" score, so I assume your FAC has actually increased after this flight.

Good luck
Andrei
Andrei Vatasescu // EHM-2097

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
First PP Flight
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 04:28:12 pm »
Glad to hear you got it all working Rob :)

Just don't get so immersed in ProPilot that you forget to eat or sleep... ;D
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

EHM-2447 Rob

First PP Flight
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 04:58:30 pm »
Andrei,

Yes I figured that my agricultural excursion had cost me 1000 penalty points so I've got a lot to do to get into positive figures. Only at minus 600 now! Still it's good fun anyway.

Dom,

I thought you would be calling yourself Susan by now or flying for some obscure VA in South America!

Rob