Author Topic: PIREP mistake  (Read 4519 times)

Offline EHM-2467 Dale

• Taxi and hold
PIREP mistake
« on: May 19, 2009, 07:07:38 am »
Hiya gents.

I made a flight last night from London Heathrow to Humberside.  However, when I submitted the PIREP I put in the wrong flight number.

So it now says Newcastle to Humberside on my PIREP, can someone fix this please!

The flight number should have been 1014 instead of 1020 like I put into the little box. :$

The PIREP has not been checked yet so when it is please remember this post.

Thx

Dale

Offline EHM-2467 Dale

• Taxi and hold
PIREP mistake
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 08:21:37 am »
Just to update this, I was using flogger at the time so hopefully that will clear up any confusion.

Offline EHM-2097 Andrei

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
PIREP mistake
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 12:29:58 pm »
Hi Dale,

As far as I understand, you did your flight with the FlightLogger active, then used the same to submit your PIREP?

Well, in this case, it is no longer necessary to write a manual PIREP, as the same happens automatically behind the scenes.

Normally the Flight Logger shows a "flight successfully submitted" screen, with your hours "before" and "after".

As an additional hint, your flight is "successfully submitted" when you can see it on the web site, in the "Latest Flights" list within the first page and in the full flight list next to your profile.

Only when in doubt, AND if you don't see your flight in these lists after closing the Flight Logger, is it necessary to write a manual PIREP.

Now back to your problem... I only see one flight of EHM-1020, so I may be wrong about having one automatic plus one manual PIREP... Anyway I corrected it, please let me know if everything is correct now.

Andrei
Andrei Vatasescu // EHM-2097

Offline EHM-2467 Dale

• Taxi and hold
PIREP mistake
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 12:47:45 pm »
Yep, cool mate and thankyou.

Cheers for the heads up as well. :>

anything