Author Topic: Madrid terror Attacks  (Read 6528 times)

EHM-1343 Jonathan

Madrid terror Attacks
« on: March 12, 2004, 08:08:45 pm »
i would just like to express my sorrows about the recent terror attacks in madrid.
I can't believe that there are people in this world who can break the hearts of many families and show no remorse. What is worse is that the cowards who carried out this attack won't even admit to it.
This makes me really sad and angry:!
I also would like to say, BIG UP THE DEMONSTRATIONS. it was great to see the Madrid people coming out in there millions to express the sorrows.

My thoughts are with the families of the Victims of this attrosity

Offline EHM-0361 Karsten

• Martian transfer
Madrid terror Attacks
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004, 11:05:54 pm »
I know we are not allowed to talk about politics, religion and thing like that. And I think it’s a good rule.
But I’m with Razza in expressing my deepest sympathy, thoughts and prayers for all the victims and there family’s.

A moment of silence

Offline EHM-0005 Maarten

• Martian transfer
Madrid terror Attacks
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2004, 07:21:33 am »
As long as you don't begin discussions about politics and religion then it's fine with me. There are lots of other forums where you can discuss politics/religions, so there's no need to talk about these issues in here.

Of course everyone is allowed to express his/her feelings in the forums. I agree that the things that happened in Spain are terrible and understandable. Where's this world going?

Offline EHM-0962 Zhen Yi

• Martian transfer
Madrid terror Attacks
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2004, 11:54:08 am »
Yeah i heard about that news too....is rather sad to see this happening as the world pushes for peace....these people are simply undoing the efforts of people all over the world :{ :[
Singapore vACC Controller (S1)
Clearance Delivery Training

EHM-1199 Philip

Madrid terror Attacks
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2004, 12:48:31 am »
Hey ... watch it. I seem to remember similar conversation after September 11th and Manu jumped in with quite a strong opinion about world wealth distribution. :|
Stick with no religion and politics.

Offline EHM-0962 Zhen Yi

• Martian transfer
Madrid terror Attacks
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2004, 01:12:28 am »
? who said anything about wealth distribution?

EHM-1077 Emanuele

Madrid terror Attacks
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2004, 10:30:57 am »
I did. But I won't express my "strong" opinion this time. It hasn't changed, though. ;)

Manu

EHM-0951 Conor

Madrid terror Attacks
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2004, 11:23:45 am »
Why blow up train stations when most of those people in the train stations had nothing to do with the Iraq or afhanstan war and I argee with Razza the cowards  wouldn't own up to it

Offline EHM-0962 Zhen Yi

• Martian transfer
Madrid terror Attacks
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2004, 12:45:56 pm »
Ah i see...i did not read his post clearly enough and thought he was refering to a reply in this thread :P

Evy

Madrid terror Attacks
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2004, 11:31:49 am »
Terror acts do not justify the cause, I know this is OFF Topic but this is the key Statement to the problem. Sorry, I can't forget 9/11.

EHM-1077 Emanuele

Madrid terror Attacks
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2004, 11:44:19 am »
I think you meant to say that the cause does not justify terror acts.

Manu

EHM-1199 Philip

Madrid terror Attacks
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2004, 03:43:05 pm »
I don't know ... half a sniff of a political discussion and everyone is back in full flow. How come discussions like this which really are tremendously off topic for a Euroharmony forum generate so much chat. There's more talk here than there is in the flight related topics.
Good to see you again Manu ... looking forward to flying again ... get away from all this political debate eh?

Phil:%

EHM-1077 Emanuele

Madrid terror Attacks
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2004, 12:15:22 pm »
get away from all this political debate eh?

There isn't  really any political debate.
The only glimpse of it started in your post.
But I ain't taking the bait.

Manu

EHM-0744 Alex

Madrid terror Attacks
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2004, 11:46:47 am »
Hi,

I only saw this post today but I think I should reply as these attacks have hitten all the people in the world, and especially the people in Spain. Manifestacions are ocurring by the dozens, including the big one were 11 million spaniards went to the streets and 2 million in only madrid (madrid has 4 million people). It is a very bad thing but the police think they have the people that did it, and more importantly, the mobile phone they exploded the bombs with. They appear to be related more to Al-Quaeda than to ETA (the basque nacionalist terrorist group). I just hope they catch them.

Anyway,

Cheers and rememberance for their families.

Alex

anything