Author Topic: New Premier Aircraft Designs Shorts 360 uploaded to the Fleet pages  (Read 7988 times)

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management

The MT are delighted to be able to release a brand new version of the Shorts 360 - our trusty Class 3 EuroCargo plane :)

This model of the plane is by Premier Aircraft designs (PAD), fantastically repainted by our very own Robert Szikszo. She features a detailed virtual cockpit, realistic panel and checklists. Separate versions are available for FS2004 and FSX.

She's a beauty to fly  and with a whole new set of EuroCargo Missions coming out within the next few days, you've got no excuse not to download one from the Fleet pages and get her up into the sky!

Have fun and if you have any questions or problems, be sure to start up a thread in the Support/Flight Operations section of the Forum ;)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-1392 Justin

• Starting engines
Re: New Premier Aircraft Designs Shorts 360 uploaded to the Fleet pages
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 11:19:28 pm »
I haven't flown the Shorts 360 for a while, but on first impression this model flies great. Not the prettiest bird. It's the kind of plane that by the looks of it reminds me of my grandma, but it does the job and is very sturdy. I also like that it's very reactive during taxi. Great to have such an undervalued aircraft in the fleet. Gotta test it some more because I might feel that it's somewhat overpowered, given the specs.

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
Re: New Premier Aircraft Designs Shorts 360 uploaded to the Fleet pages
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 09:54:12 am »
Thanks for the feedback Justin :)

I've always liked the Shorts 360, it's a real workhorse and great for those short and challenging runways in places like the Greek islands ;)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management