Author Topic: PP Event: Visit our fellow pilots  (Read 2538 times)

Offline EHM-2387 Eric-Jan

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
    • My pictures
PP Event: Visit our fellow pilots
« on: April 01, 2020, 02:07:19 pm »
In this time of staying at home, what better theme for our next PP event then visiting all our active pilots - virtually?!?

Andrew (EHM-2684, Andrzej GÅ‚adkowski) fed me the idea to visit all the countries that our currently active pilots come from. Thanks for the inspiration, Andrew!

I have cooked up a leg-list that starts out in Canada, and then takes us all across Europe.
You'll need at least a Class 5 airplane to fly the leg across the pond, but Class 6 and 7 are allowed too.
We'll fly to all the major airports of the capitals of the nations of our active pilots. That sums up to 12 legs, which should keep us busy until about the summer holidays.

Major Airports. That means Instrument Procedures and long and wide runways. It also means studying charts in preparation, and getting (re-)aquainted with your ship's navigation capabilities. Especially in Europe, there's a fair chance of running into ATC - especially if this time of staying at home gets extended a couple of times.

Enough of a challenge to keep you occupied for a couple of evenings  ;D
If you like to fly online, please join us on Mumble too. We'll post a Doodle to select a date for every leg in this thread, where you can also post pictures, comments, requests, etc., regarding this PP event:
https://www.fly-euroharmony.com/forum/index.php/topic,7855.0.html#new
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 02:41:32 pm by EHM-2387 Eric-Jan »
EHM-2387 Eric-Jan Oud
VA Management: Operations Officer

anything