Author Topic: Eurocargo Missions  (Read 2378 times)

Offline EHM-1442 Luis

• FL100
Eurocargo Missions
« on: July 04, 2005, 11:27:15 pm »
I finished the EuroCargo special missions, in a general way it was a pleasant task, therefore in the 27 missions I only found 3 problems and a lot of histories :

1 - I did not succeed to fly in the BAe 146 , with the closed door and the load inside the aircraft ..eheheh. After take off, the airplane did not obey my controls.

2- In the Heavies - 747 and 767 - during taxi the aircrafts jumped gladly... and stopped deep....it was visible the smoke of the tires and the burnt rubber smell …was imaginable ... ehehe . however Flight Logger informed - Airborne and seconds later- landing ..ehehe. And I still taxi….

3- The last mission Hong Kong (VHHH) - Lisbon (LPPT), more than 12 flight hours.
I started the flight at 3 AM to finish about 4 PM. 2 hours after take off , I had a cut of energy(Blackout)... As I am stubborn I recommenced the flight of the beginning at 8 Am, 2 hours later ivap disconnect 15 minutes later reconnects...
With 8 flight hours, between the Poland and Germany, happened something very strange....the airplane started to speed up....the indicator showed 0 Kias... but the GPS indicated 560Kn Ground Speed... Took off the A/T.....all throttle system to zero …Ehehehe... but always speeding up ….very strange... when the Gs was close to 600kn, I decided to record the flight... restart the computer....and continue.

histories? had many… During the missions.For instance
I spoke with some pilots of the EuroHarmony (Ben, Kendy)and as I am disastrous, while  using the  keyboard in ivap, open the load door of my Antonov at FL200....ehehehh... Thank you Kendy to remember me, the key to close the door... eheheh

Comments are wellcome

Ahhhhhhhhhh….Message to the Staff
Give me the Missions Award and validate the hours at Ivao.

The incredible Blah Blah….

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Eurocargo Missions
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 12:43:30 am »
Hi Luis,

Congratulations for your Cargo missions!

You hub captain (Jonathan) will validate your mission flights and give the award accordingly.

Now, how about another missions ? Business maybe ? ;) .

Have safe flights!

Offline EHM-1570 Bruce

• Geostationary orbit
Eurocargo Missions
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 09:30:22 am »
Congratulations Luis.  Bruno I think it is a good idea if pilots list their findings on these Mission flights as it warns other pilots of possible issues during some of the flights. I listed some of my findings after completing the Business Missions in the topic" What I found Flying Business Missions".
Bruce Woodbridge
EHM 1570