Author Topic: Flight Logger not responding!  (Read 4504 times)

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
Flight Logger not responding!
« on: November 12, 2005, 11:45:43 am »
Hi Guys,

I know there is probably nothing that can be done about this, but I just incurred a penalty that was no fault of my own.

After landingand taxiing to the gate I shut the engines down and performed my usual shut down routine opening doors and turning lights off last. I then went to the flight logger to file my pirep and was faced with a white window! After about 3 minutes, the flight logger came back up but I had incurred a penalty for Engines started with no Beacon Light.

Is anyone else experiencing this Hang in the flight logger? maybe it's just my PC. The only software running was IE, FS2004 & the Flight Logger.

Cheers
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-1722 Pieter

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 04:38:20 pm »
Since I have loaded the new pro pilot logger I cannot submit a pirep after it has been saved.  Any ideas about this?

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 10:58:40 pm »
Phil,

That was something related with you computer I think. I am using the latest version and that didn't happened to me.
Also, I don't know anyone more that happens that too.

EHM-1722,

If you are tying to submit a PIREP related with ProPilot than it's not possible.
If the PIREP is a normal one, then maybe it's a bug... can you tell me which one is ?

Regards,

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 12:13:23 am »
Thanks Bruno, I will have to look in to it. Maybe time to reformat my machine, I could do with a new HDD!
Phil Nutt EHM 1703