Author Topic: Time for dedication  (Read 3143 times)

Offline EHM-0471 Peter

• Cruise Altitude
Time for dedication
« on: May 01, 2004, 02:09:13 am »
Hi guys!

I just completed the Tour of Greece,  landed succesfuly at E. Venizelos airport and I wish to dedicate this Tour to our today's celebration: entering of my country Slovenia and nine other countries to our new common home: European Community!

Peter

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Time for dedication
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 10:00:09 am »
Originally posted by Peter
Hi guys!

I just completed the Tour of Greece,  landed succesfuly at E. Venizelos airport and I wish to dedicate this Tour to our today's celebration: entering of my country Slovenia and nine other countries to our new common home: European Community!

Peter
Congratulations Peter, and as one of those rare Brits (who think that the UK properly joining in with the EC would be a good idea...) I extend the hand of friendship to our new Eastern European neighbours and friends.
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EHM-1150 Armando

Time for dedication
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2004, 11:46:43 am »
Peter,

congratulations and be wellcome to the European Community; I hope we can grow in peace and prosperity for averybody.

Bye bye

EHM-0744 Alex

Time for dedication
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2004, 01:27:13 pm »
Hi peter!

Welcome to the EU!

It is a good idea that we should extend the EU to other countries, so that all the economies can grow in Europe!

Cheers,

Alex;)

EHM-1343 Jonathan

Time for dedication
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2004, 05:38:55 pm »
Hi Peter and welcome to the EU. Also welcome to any pilots from other countries that have just came in aswell:)