Author Topic: Crowded Skies III  (Read 3279 times)

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
Crowded Skies III
« on: November 15, 2005, 11:56:47 pm »
Hi Guys,

Is anything being planned for IVAO Crowded Skies III on 26/11/05?

If nothing special being planned, then I think I will fly EGLL to EHAM as these are our two biggest hubs and I am sure they will be two of the busiest airports in Europe that night. If anybody wants to join me then U2U me and we will arrange something.

Cheers
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-1281 Cyriel

Crowded Skies III
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 07:31:31 am »
we will organise something as well

Offline EHM-1555 Kendy

• Climbing
    • Some Flight Videos - and some fun performance
Crowded Skies III
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 12:49:16 pm »
but longer than a 30 min flight ;o)

nice Idea Phil, but for an EHM event to short. I would recommend a EHM online flight, where we cross some EU countries with a lot of ATC (for example in germany alone, we have to switch to different FIR's) so maybe we start at LHBP and fly to EGLL, full ATC will be available.....

regards,

Kendy

EHM-1365 Benjamin

Crowded Skies III
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 01:30:17 pm »
Kendy,

That flight will take a couple of hours at least - I don't want to be flying much longer than that :s .

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
Crowded Skies III
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 04:14:20 pm »
Aren't you gonna be controlling Ben?

I'm happy with what the Airline is doing, I was just saying if nothing was being planned thats what I would do, sorry it wasnt a suggestion more of a what if!
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Offline EHM-1555 Kendy

• Climbing
    • Some Flight Videos - and some fun performance
Crowded Skies III
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 04:43:30 pm »
you don't have to say sorry ;) we all give our suggestions here, so that we finally find out what we as an airline wants to do on this event. Every suggestion is of course welcome and we discuss it. My suggestion is to show and present our airline to many pilots and controllers on the IVAO Network. And not only that we are just an airline, also that we take part as a "good team" with full participation. To get also positiv results from this event I suggest to cover more countries with overflights. LHBP-EGLL is only an example (ETE: 2h15min), also we can choose LHBP-EBBR/EHAM or LPPT-EDDT, there are many available routes, where we fly over different countries and can show presence of our great Airline ! of course in the fact we should expect an estimate time of enroute between 1.5 - 2 hours.

Anyway again, this event is a perfect time to show and present our airline to the world outside of this community :>

Also I appeal to every Pilot again, who wants to learn flying online to contact your hub captain for support and help.

best regards,

Kendy Mathes

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
Crowded Skies III
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 05:12:40 pm »
I would love to do a ProPilot flight for it! hehehehe! Maybe we should have a fly in to the starting position the day before so we can stock it with aircraft!
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Crowded Skies III
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 05:56:58 pm »
Hi,

Yes Phil, after Cyriel announces the fly in event, you definately can start thinking of moving your choosen airplane to the departure airport.

The same applies to all PP pilots.

Regards,

anything