Author Topic: Suspension news?  (Read 8357 times)

EHM-1781 Jeff

Suspension news?
« on: December 21, 2005, 08:46:32 pm »
Hi,

Just wondering when we are supposed to receive an e-mail from our hub manager about the lenght of the suspension period. I crashed my aircraft on December 19th and I still have no news of it except that I am suspended for an unknown period.... I can live with my suspension but would like to know for how long....

Happy holidays everybody!
Jeff

EHM-1343 Jonathan

Suspension news?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 09:19:02 pm »
hmmm...what is your hub...or ID and we will try and sort it for you ASAP.
The period of suspension is maximum of 3 days

EHM-1781 Jeff

Suspension news?
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 09:26:46 pm »
Oh yes, forgot to write it...

My ID is EHM-1781 and my Hub is LGAV

Thanks!

EHM-1532 Søren

Suspension news?
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 05:21:20 pm »
Ummmm I have the same problem, I accidently scratched one of our beautiful planes on sunday and was sent on suspension. how ever I have not heard from my hubmanager so I am wondering how long my suspension is.

Rgds
Soren jensen
EHM1532
EHAM

EHM-1781 Jeff

Suspension news?
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 08:18:34 pm »
I think the suspension period is supposed to be 3 days but in fact, it seems to go on until your hub manager notice it....
Mine lasted 4 or 5 days, can't remember but maybe you can e-mail your hub manager to gently remind him about your status....

EHM-1781 Jeff

Suspension news?
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 08:22:44 pm »
By the way, I have been suspended again:[ on January 5th and it still goes on for me with no news from my hub manager. I'm really busy right now and don't have time to fly but I wonder how long will my suspension be that time....

6 days and counting...;)

EHM-1343 Jonathan

Suspension news?
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 08:31:57 pm »
Hi Soren, are you still suspended, I have checked my emails and there shouldnt be anyone from the LPPT Hub(my main Hub) or from the EHAM hub(which i am taking care of for kendy), who is unsure about their Status.

EHM-1343 Jonathan

Suspension news?
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 08:44:37 pm »
Ok, dont worry, Sorry Soren, my mistake. I must have missed it out and deleted, but I am not perfect.

Because the suspension started on the 8th I will cancel the suspension so you can carry on flying.

And for Jeff, I am sure that you will be contacted by pierre francois soon
;)

Offline EHM-1358 Tim

• Intergalactic!!
Suspension news?
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 09:39:22 pm »
The best way not to get suspeneded, is not to crash the planes.:%

EHM-1532 Søren

Suspension news?
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 04:33:15 am »
Thanks Razza, things like that happens.

But maybe we should have a look at the system, where the hub managers review the crashreport. Perhaps it could be possible to establish a  Crash investigation team,a sup department of the training department,  which only takes care of crashes and suspension periods. All reports are sent to a dedicated mail adress and reviewed within 1-2 days which are then dedcuted from the suspension period. The team could consist of 3 or 4 members with a considerable amount of experience.

Just an idea

Rgds

Søren

EHM-1781 Jeff

Suspension news?
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2006, 03:07:29 pm »
I agree with the idea, that would be a great addition to Euroharmony. I can even volunteer for such a team since I have quite a good experience with crashing the airplanes....;)

Jeff

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Suspension news?
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 05:29:26 pm »
Hi Soren,

(Un)fortunately we already have that.

Everytime you send a crash report, the system automatically sends an email to the respective hub manager with all the information that you filled in.

So, in rare moments, things like these happens.

Regards,

EHM-1781 Jeff

Suspension news?
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 02:05:00 am »
Now, that's funny!:]

I had some free time today so I came here to lock a flight and fly for the first time in three weeks but guess what!

I am still suspended from my accident on January 5th!! That's a 19 days suspension (so far...) for crashing into a tree at the end of the runway in which nobody got hurt...;). Long enough for me... I can't imagine what kind of "punishment " you're getting for crashing a 747 with 400 passenger... Maybe some high ranking secret agent from euroharmony is stopping at your house to knock you down...;D

Well, no more time off for a week or so. We'll see how much longer will my suspension last.  Anybody has an idea of how many days in a row we need to receive the "award of the longest suspension ever".;D

Offline EHM-1507 Manuel

• Super cruise
Suspension news?
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2006, 11:12:25 am »
Originally posted by EHM-1532

Perhaps it could be possible to establish a  Crash investigation team,a sup department of the training department,  which only takes care of crashes and suspension periods. All reports are sent to a dedicated mail adress and reviewed within 1-2 days which are then dedcuted from the suspension period. The team could consist of 3 or 4 members with a considerable amount of experience.

Well, I think this is a great Idea. Why not having this team, which is working only on the suspensions and independent from the Hub - Managers.

Next volunteer could be me.

Greetz!

Manu
Manuel Zwikirsch

EHM 1507

EHM-1539 Pierre

Suspension news?
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2006, 02:17:08 pm »
Hi Jeff, I am sorry for the long suspension time. Something is wrong in the system.
I remember removing a suspension for you during Xmas (I was in Thailand) and that's strange that once again the same problem occured with you.
I was unaware of that.

Your suspension is lifted immediately, please let me know if there is anything wrong again. Don't hesitate to mail me since I check my mails everydays and the forum less often.

Sorry again, and have nice flights.

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Suspension news?
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2006, 03:52:26 pm »
Hi,

After a check on the system we noticed that the suspension mechanism was not working as it should.

It's corrected now.

I also suggest that if you see that you are not getting an answer about the suspension, to quickly email your respective hub captain.

Sorry for the incovenience.