Author Topic: General Pro-pilot and DGF thoughts...  (Read 2052 times)

EHM-1500 Jim

General Pro-pilot and DGF thoughts...
« on: January 18, 2006, 11:37:57 am »
Hello all, just thought i would air some of my own personal thoughts about Pro-pilot and the new DGF system. I dont know about everyone else but i personally would like all my flights for EHM to be done using Pro-pilot, more realistic i think, but the main problem i have is fleet and flight availability - i only use the B1900D, 737-800 and Emb 170 and tend to base my flight around current on-line ATC - hence i think the new DGF is a great idea - the problem is that very rarely is that flight available in Pro-pilot so then i have to deceide wether to do the flight i want but not use Pro-;pilot, or do i pick a Pro-pilot flight but not have on-line ATC - i would much prefer not to have to make this choice. Could it be that the DGF flight is always available using Pro-pilot regardless of the fleet situation?? or, could all Flight logger flights be done using Pro-pilot but with a limitless fleet?? For me the benefit of pro-pilot is the penalties etc which make you fly accurately, not the fact that i have to fly from the same place......sorry to go on a bit but it's a shame to have two great innovations ie pro-pilot and DGF which you cant often use together?? Still loving this airline though and appreciate all the hard work people are doing, Happy Landings, Jim EHM 1500

EHM-1670 Bill

General Pro-pilot and DGF thoughts...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 12:54:14 pm »
Too a large extent I agree with you. I spend my time mostly doing tours and it is unfortunate that I cannot use PP on those. (In fact I have only used it once and the flight was an unmitigated disaster although I did not crash.)