Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 3727 times)

Nero

Hey guys!
« on: May 13, 2004, 12:47:30 pm »
Hey guys!

It's good to see EuroHarmony back up and running well! You may all remember me.. my name is Scott and I was LPPT Hub Captain for a while! (EHM-0886)

Just been re-registering on the website and forum, and have just installed my new FS9 cd! :>

I have a trial flight voucher (bought as a present for my 21st last month) and so I thought I should try and find some time to do some practice flying on my favourite Sim. :)

Anyway, good to see you all here. And just one last question: Which of you here are Pilot by profession? I mean that you fly transcontinental in a real jetliner, not virtual or in training ;)

Thanx!

Offline EHM-0962 Zhen Yi

• Martian transfer
Hey guys!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 02:30:36 pm »
Hey hey it's great to have you back! ;D If i didn't remember wrongly you're scott francis right? :)
Singapore vACC Controller (S1)
Clearance Delivery Training

EHM-0933 Richard

Hey guys!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 04:41:40 pm »
Yeah,

welcome bacl Scott!

Rich
;D

EHM-1343 Jonathan

Hey guys!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 06:28:04 pm »
Hey Scott
I dont have a clue who you are but you sond rather well known nice to meet you;)

Offline EHM-0471 Peter

• Cruise Altitude
Hey guys!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 09:41:13 pm »
Hello Scott!

It seems to me you have to fly in good old flock of EHM birds, hey! Welcome back.

Peter:P

Nero

Hey guys!
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2004, 08:18:14 am »
Originally posted by Razza
Hey Scott
I dont have a clue who you are but you sond rather well known nice to meet you;)

Hehe, probably more infamous than famous... :8

Was very regular here last Summer, but then lift caught up with me! But I'm back hehehehee :]

So no real pilots either? :s

EHM-0001 Gergely

Hey guys!
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2004, 08:31:54 am »
Hi Scott - and welcome back!

Before the GC I know there were a couple of real pilots at EHM, Antonis Karvounis for example. However I din't know if now there are any; at least they don't visit the forums.