Author Topic: IVAO Finland - Opening Fly-in  (Read 3077 times)

IVAO FI-AOC

IVAO Finland - Opening Fly-in
« on: June 08, 2006, 01:53:34 pm »
Hello,

On behalf of the newly formed Finnish division of IVAO, I would like to invite Your virtual airline to participate in our opening fly-in event that takes place on 17th of June at Helsinki-Vantaa (EFHK).

Here is the press release with necessary information:

------

The newly formed Finnish division of IVAO is pleased to announce it's first online event, the Finnish Opening Fly-in. The event takes place on Saturday 17th of June 2006, from 17.00 to 23.00 UTC with the capital of Finland, Helsinki (EFHK), as the central point of the fly-in. All necessary ATC positions in Helsinki will be staffed, and naturally also the area control centers along the way in both Finland and Sweden.

All needed information, including procedures, scenery and charts, can be found from the fly-in's website at http://opening.ivao.fi/ . Please make sure you visit this page before your flight.

As a bonus, all IVAO pilots flying to Helsinki during the fly-in will also receive the IVAO's Aviation Celebration Tours and Events Award as a thanks for their participation in the opening of the new division.

Welcome to explore the land of the Midnight Sun, now also on IVAO!

------

I am happy to provide any additional details you might need, for example flight plans or other necessary information. Please remember to visit the fly-in website to get information about the procedures and to download the excellent freeware scenery for Helsinki!

See you at the (hopefully) crowded skies of Finland!

Greetings,

Sami Puro
IVAO Finland
ATC Operations Coordinator
http://fi.ivao.aero/

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 03:41:21 pm »
Hi Sami,

With all respect but you cannot post this kind of messages here.

EHM Forum is not a place for advertisement.
If you want to get us on your event, please talk (as you already made) with Murray Crane, our Online Flying Manager. He will organize and communicate the event to our pilots.

Thank you, and I hope you understand me.

... and congratulations for your new division!

Kindly Regards,

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 04:41:09 pm »
Maybe we should have an advertisement forum, but it's not for anything other than VATSIM, IVAO or new software.

By the way, good luck with the event! I'll try to get there!

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 09:25:07 am »
Hi,

No we shouldn' have it. This is a VA and our objective and principles are different from VATSIM or IVAO.

Regards,

Offline EHM-0361 Karsten

• Martian transfer
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 09:45:10 am »
I have to agree with the bossman on that, The most fair thing for everyone is that it goes through the MT, in this case meaning our Online Flying Manager.

anything