Author Topic: First flight with ProPilot but ...  (Read 5186 times)

EHM-1994 Michelle

First flight with ProPilot but ...
« on: November 13, 2006, 07:40:33 pm »
Yesterday I locked a flight and a plane:
- EHM4004: EGLL-LIML
- PH-EZD: B738 parked at EGLL

Today I decided to fly this one, and now I look at my flights, and I've flown it with a B738 with registration D-ELEC. Can someone explain what I did wrong?

Also, I had some problems with my plane that I never encountered when I did not fly ProPilot flights: Autopilot switching itself off and not getting them to work again (1st time, restarted everything), Generators switching off during the flight (had to use the APU the rest of the flight to keep the Electrics working, but caused VS, lights and AoA penalty). Is this just a coincidence or a problem?

EHM-1617 Iain

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 10:17:37 pm »
When you say that you flew D-ELEC, do you mean that was what came in in Propilot or what appeared on your plane? PP has no way of influencing the textures on the aircraft, so you have to pretend in that respect. The flight should appear on the PP website correctly.

Regarding the failures, I am really not sure about this. Perhaps it was a coincidence. I haven't heard of such an issue before. It sounds like you are using an addon 737. In this case check that if it has a failures utility that you haven't set up random failures.

EHM-1994 Michelle

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 10:48:43 pm »
It was not the texture on the plane (I changed that myself), but my reserved plane was PH-EZD which was indeed parked at EGLL, while D-ELEC is the one showing up in "My Flights" while it was parked at Orly.

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 11:41:02 pm »
Hi Michelle,

The ProPilot failures are not implemented so it was a coincidence.

The other problem is very strange ... can you do another one to see if everything happens again?

Thanks..

EHM-1994 Michelle

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 11:56:51 pm »
Well I did two additional flights tonight and besides me making (stupid :%) errors resulting in penalties, everything went fine.

Both planes were correct, no strange failures and so on. So I am quite happy now :)

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 02:07:59 am »
Well, in that case:

Welcome to ProPilot!

Regards,

Offline EHM-1980 Brian

• Martian transfer
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 10:30:57 am »
glad to see your problems have been solved Michelle - enjoy pro-pilot ;D