Author Topic: First time  (Read 6427 times)

EHM-0250 Magnus

First time
« on: February 17, 2007, 09:55:33 pm »
Wow! I really like this ProPilot thing! Too bad I did something wrong, twice, at my first ProPilot fligt that made me not able to file a PIREP. Hope it works better next time. But, I like it!

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
First time
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 10:27:04 pm »
Hi Magnus,

It's always nice to see old ex-MT members back on the VA :)

Welcome back Magnus. I hope we get some time to meet eachother and to get known better.

Regards,

EHM-0250 Magnus

First time
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 10:36:27 pm »
Hi Bruno. I'm pretty sure we'll get to know eachother better. :>

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
First time
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 10:48:47 pm »
Welcome back to the VA Magnus. I hope it feels like home still! :)
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-0250 Magnus

First time
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 11:36:44 pm »
YAY! First successful ProPilot flight! Hehe.

Yeah, it feels like coming home. Haven't flown in such a long time, I hardly remembered anything about procedures and stuff, but it's all coming back, slowly hehe.

Offline EHM-0471 Peter

• Cruise Altitude
First time
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 07:41:50 pm »
Hey Magnus, old boy. Nice to have you back in our crop. Hope to see you soon in virtual skies and make some flights together.

Peter LGAV HM

EHM-2074 Patrik

First time
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 05:15:27 pm »
Hello guys,

I am a newbie here and I like PP feature very much and didn´t have crashes with it so far (as it was mentioned in other thread) but...I noticed that there are not possible flights for some aircrafts in relevant class. For example there is SAAB2000 parked in LOWI but no possible flights in class 2. That is unlogic,isn´t it? And that is not the only example. There are more "blocked" aircrafts like this.
Any explanations?

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
First time
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 06:28:03 pm »
Hi Patrik,

First of all welcome to EuroHarmony. I hope you can be here for much time with us, and I can guarantee you that you have a great community to help you.

Regarding to your question, when you click the link to show the available flights, the system only gives you the flights that are compatible with your rank. In this case, class 1 or lower.
Because SAAB 2000 is a class 3 airplane you will not see the flights because you don't have a rank to fly them.

For instance, I checked this situation and it appeared to me 3 flights from LOWI with that Saab 2000 (I'm ATP).

I hope this clears out your question :).

Kindly Regards,

EHM-2074 Patrik

First time
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 08:21:03 pm »
Originally posted by EHM-0948 Bruno
Hi Patrik,

First of all welcome to EuroHarmony. I hope you can be here for much time with us, and I can guarantee you that you have a great community to help you.

Regarding to your question, when you click the link to show the available flights, the system only gives you the flights that are compatible with your rank. In this case, class 1 or lower.
Because SAAB 2000 is a class 3 airplane you will not see the flights because you don't have a rank to fly them.

For instance, I checked this situation and it appeared to me 3 flights from LOWI with that Saab 2000 (I'm ATP).

I hope this clears out your question :).

Kindly Regards,

I see,sorry :$. Thank you very much. In that case: what a great stuff this PP is ;)

I realized,that SAAB2000 is in class 2 and I am able to fly class 2...hm?

EHM-2074 Patrik

First time
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2007, 01:21:15 pm »
So...fact is that there are not flights from LOWI in class 2, but SAAB which is parked there is from class 2. How is that possible? Can I fly class 3 flight with SAAB? How does it work? Because if I click to another SAAB for example in Zurich it is OK...

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
First time
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2007, 02:43:27 pm »
Patrik,

Maybe I forgot to explain you another thing:

We have 3 rules regarding to the relation between what flights an airplane can fly :).

1. From class 1 flights, to class 3 flights, you can use a Propeller airplane (airplane also from class 1 to class 3).
2. From class 3 to class 6 you can use a Jet Airplane except the class 7 airplanes.
3. Class 7 flights can only be flown by class 7 airplanes.

besides that there is a clause you must include "AND the flight class <= you_pilot_class" ..

So, giving this example we have:

- Patrik at pilot class 2.
- Flights from LOWI with SAAB 2000 at class 3.

It means that you will only see those flights if you are class 3 (or higher).

Answering directly to your question, no there aren't class 2 flights departing from LOWI. That's something our Divisions Manager is already working :).

Regards!!

EHM-2074 Patrik

First time
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 04:11:40 pm »
Originally posted by EHM-0948 Bruno
Patrik,

Maybe I forgot to explain you another thing:

We have 3 rules regarding to the relation between what flights an airplane can fly :).

1. From class 1 flights, to class 3 flights, you can use a Propeller airplane (airplane also from class 1 to class 3).
2. From class 3 to class 6 you can use a Jet Airplane except the class 7 airplanes.
3. Class 7 flights can only be flown by class 7 airplanes.

besides that there is a clause you must include "AND the flight class <= you_pilot_class" ..

So, giving this example we have:

- Patrik at pilot class 2.
- Flights from LOWI with SAAB 2000 at class 3.

It means that you will only see those flights if you are class 3 (or higher).

Answering directly to your question, no there aren't class 2 flights departing from LOWI. That's something our Divisions Manager is already working :).

Regards!!

Thank you for such a complete answer. Now is everything clear to me.

Happy landings

anything