Author Topic: Welcome Dominic  (Read 4828 times)

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
Welcome Dominic
« on: March 09, 2007, 01:13:38 am »
Dear Zurich Pilots,

As you may have seen in todays announcement, I am very pleased to tell you that Dom Mahon EHM1465 is taking over the full time role of LSZH Hub Manager.

Please join me in wishing him all the very best in his new position and I hope that he has a long and happy stay here in Switzerland!

Dom can be reached via his new email address at:

dominic@fly-euroharmony.com

Alternatively you can contact him here in the dedicated LSZH forum.

Thanks and regards,
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
Welcome Dominic
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 01:27:06 am »
Many thanks for the kind words Phil!

I'm really looking forward to working with all our existing pilots and gaining some new ones for Zurich Hub, one of the most beautiful locations with one of the highest quality airports in the world!

I'll be putting some new info on the Hub Forum pages over the next week or so (moving house on Monday too so bear with me please!) as I've got some ideas for great flights and activities for our pilots.

But I'd be really interested in what each of you, the Zurich pilots, want from our Hub and airline. So please let me know your thoughts, here on the Forum or by e-mail, so we can make Zurich the best Hub in EHM :P

See you all in the Alpine skies!
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Welcome Dominic
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 04:15:18 pm »
Congratulations Dominic!

Maybe you bring news and ideas to this great hub!

EHM-2029 Sotiris

Welcome Dominic
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 05:47:20 pm »
Hello Dom,

nice to see our hub have a captain again.
I wrote on the suggestions page for the ESSA hub some of my ideas that would equally apply to our so I won't repeat myself.

One thing to note. Although my programming skils are next to zero, I'd be pretty happy to support and help out wherever you think I could. So if there's anything i could to help the hub, just drop me a line.

Have a great time here, all the best

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
Welcome Dominic
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 08:51:32 pm »
Thanks for your post Sotiris, I've had a look at the suggestions you've made in the ESSA pages and I think you'll be pleased with some of the developments heading into Zurich in the next few weeks and months :P

As for your offer of help, I may well ask you and other willing volunteers to assist me from time to time - after all, this airline is all about working together to make it an even better experience :)

Thanks again !
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management