Author Topic: Happy Birthday EHM  (Read 5688 times)

EHM-0001 Gergely

Happy Birthday EHM
« on: April 29, 2007, 11:12:46 pm »
EuroHarmony was officially opened on April 29th 2001.

Nice to see how did it evolve in one of the greatest VAs of the net, and I would like to thank for all people who helped making this airline what it is now.

Safe flights,
Gergely

Offline EHM-2033 Miguel

• Ready for take-off
Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 11:59:02 pm »
Congratulations to our VA! And also to all its members and its staff! Let's continue to make this the best VA worldwide!

Nice landings to you all
Miguel Fernandes

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 12:59:03 am »
Gergely,

Your vision brought this airline to life and on this special day for EuroHarmony, I just wanted to thank you for giving us all a great place to enjoy our Hobby!

Happy Birthday EHM!!!!
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-0641 Rico

Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 01:32:01 am »
A great milestone in VA history.

Congrats to all of us, and a big thnx to Gergely, for without him there would be no us ;)

EHM-1821 Javier

Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 08:16:44 am »
Happy Birthday to EuroHarnony ;D;D;D

Big Thanks to the founder of the VA, Gegerly ;D

Offline EHM-1829 Trevor

• Geostationary orbit
Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 08:36:21 am »
YES, A Happy Birthday to EHM, and a big thanks to Gergely, for making it all happen.
 Cheers :s
 Trevor

EHM-1612 Paolo

Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 10:26:26 am »
Happy Bday EHM! 6 years old!!
Thanks Gergely and all the MT ;)

Offline EHM-1009 Kevin

• Contact departure
    • http://www.myspace.com/kevbooth27478
Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 11:30:39 am »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EHM, my first and only VA. thanks to all you guys in the MT and heres to the next 6 years and beyond.;D;D
Kevin Booth - EHM 1009
EGLL -
Intel Quad Q6600 @3.0Ghz
Biostar TPower I45
ATI 4850 x1
4GB OCZ RAM
Windows 7 Home Edition
120GB SSD Boot Drive

Offline EHM-0361 Karsten

• Martian transfer
Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 12:42:54 pm »
Well happy birthday from me too. My flying is very limited at the moment. But I agree 6 years is a big milestone. But then I think every new year is a milestone for any VA. We (pilot, MA and our founding father) have done good. Not many VA's can stay in business as long as we have now. Big applause to Gergely for his visions the first many years. And to the different members of the MT. Guy I might not always agree with you. But you have all don't one heck of a job the last 6 years

Offline EHM-1749 Hector

• Geostationary orbit
Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 03:13:43 pm »
During the year and a half that I have been with EHM I have seen why its success: a very dynamic organization.
This time I will, again, quote in short Sir Winston Churchill: "never too many owed so much to so few". Thanks to Gergely for his vision and iniciative and thanks for the different Management members for striving every day all along these years to give us a lot of fun as well as enhancing our self steem.
Finally, thanks to all of us for keeping the family we have become and hope it will grow and grow and grow. Happy Birthday Euroharmony!!!
Hector

Good pilots keep their number of landings equal to their number of takeoffs. Takeoffs are optional but landings are Mandatory.

Offline EHM-1555 Kendy

• Climbing
    • Some Flight Videos - and some fun performance
Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 05:09:33 pm »
Happy Birthday also from me,

but sad that the amount of active pilots are dropping down since month,....
hopefully the "great" management will do something about it....and not just talking without saying anything.

We pilots wait that something will happen here and that this airline will relive another birthday :]

bye

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 05:20:59 pm »
Hi,

I would like to thank you all because of your messages. Definately six years is something that is being relevant to our community and I am sure we will continue here for much more.

I would also say that we have grown much, not only on pilot's numbers (when I got here we were 90, not we are about 130/140) but also on quality. We gained much on the last years (speaking at least from the time I started here) and we will continue gaining with you at our side.

I would like you all to remeber that what makes this VA is specially the pilots, where we, MT, are always looking to see where we can improve, develop and innovate on all features that we have.

We are also preparing a lot of new things. Philip told some, and others are still ongoing. I would like to ask your vote of trust with us because surely this year we will give you more things for you to have fun! Yes, because fun is what moves us here everyday!

Congratulations to our VA, but also, congratulations to all of you, pilots, who made us being at what we are today.

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 06:12:11 pm »
Happy Bday EHM!!

On the 5th of may, it will also be officially one year since I joined EuroHarmony! Glad to see both of our wings are still airborne! (awful joke)

good luck to EHM, the management, and fellow pilots for the future!

EHM-1150 Armando

Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 09:13:32 pm »
Happy birthday to EHM :D

many congratulations to the founders and the actual staff... keep up the excellent work.

Armando Chibante
EHM1150

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2007, 11:00:48 pm »
6 years really is a long time in the world of flightsim - just think, FS2002 hadn't yet come out when EHM was born so the best there was was FS2000! If you look how far our hobby has come since then, it's no wonder EHM has changed so much to keep pace :P

I love being part of this VA because we attract such a wide range of people and value all of them. So congratulations to us all and, most importantly, thanks to those who laid the foundations for this success!
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

EHM-1873 Pedro

Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 10:21:30 am »
I joined EHM a year ago, the 26th April 2006.
Now, I'm making one year at Euroharmony and the VA is making 6!
Happy birthday EHM!
I would also like to thank all the people involved in the creation and management of this VA. Without them, this VA wouldn't be what it is today!

Congratulations for all the excelent work!

EHM-1500 Jim

Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 05:05:06 pm »
Happy Birthday EuroHarmony - another candle on the cake. Mind you, you're only as old as the woman you feel.....
Not flying as much as i would like these days as when i first joined 3 years ago but still feel this is the best VA in town. Hope i am still around with the VA to see a few more birthdays yet.

Jim

Offline EHM-1651 Christian

• Martian transfer
Happy Birthday EHM
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2007, 05:42:08 pm »
Happy Birthday to ourselves here at Euroharmony, I hope we can continue in this good tradition of getting older:)
EHM-1651 CHRISTIAN BAKKE "A pilots ego equals the wingspan" Stated by a Captain of Widerøe