Author Topic: Shorter class 7 flights needed  (Read 2946 times)

Offline EHM-1838 Andrew

• Martian transfer
Shorter class 7 flights needed
« on: May 10, 2007, 02:06:52 pm »
I am a great fan of the heavies 747 777 etc but i cant fly any for Euroharmony because all the flights are mahoosive in length .I looked up the the new livery for the Euro cargo 747 and thought very smart,but didn't bother to install it as again all the flights a VERY long.How about some mid range flights for these aircraft which i believe they do in the real world.
cheers Andy

EHM-2029 Sotiris

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 02:58:17 pm »
Have you seen the new 'Maintainance Flights'?
2007.05.09 Maintenance Deal announced
These are short flights from all the main hubs (Sweden, England, Greece, Switzerland, Portugal etc.) to a new maintenance facility in Frankfurt Germany.
There are class 7 flights to and from the above places.

You just need to update your FLLogger and the new flights will appear. And what's best: you can also fly ProPilot on those. Just make sure you return your bird back to the hub as Frankfurt will soon be crowded with planes otherwise.;D
:] :] :]

You can also view the relevant discussion forum:
Maintenance Flight Schedule

Offline EHM-1838 Andrew

• Martian transfer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 04:06:20 pm »
Thanks very much.
I shall be downloading the heavyweights now.
Well done a good idea.
cheers Andy

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 06:47:11 pm »
Andrew,

As Sotiris, noted we have just implemented these short class 7 flights. At the moment, the maintenance flights are only applicable to the main division so the 747-400 (Pax) and A340 are the only class 7 birds that can perform these short flights. We will probably roll out more for the other divisions later in the year once we have had chance to evaluate the popularity of the main div flights.

Cheers,
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Offline EHM-1838 Andrew

• Martian transfer
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 02:00:25 pm »
Originally posted by EHM-1703 Philip
Andrew,

As Sotiris, noted we have just implemented these short class 7 flights. At the moment, the maintenance flights are only applicable to the main division so the 747-400 (Pax) and A340 are the only class 7 birds that can perform these short flights. We will probably roll out more for the other divisions later in the year once we have had chance to evaluate the popularity of the main div flights.

Cheers,

Phil
You must have been reading my mind :o i was just about to post a query about the cargo 747 ie who checks its oil and sparkplugs.
cheers Andy