Author Topic: ProPilot flight E024 not recorded?  (Read 4866 times)

Offline EHM-1749 Hector

• Geostationary orbit
ProPilot flight E024 not recorded?
« on: June 06, 2007, 04:52:24 pm »
Hi Ricardo, I flew yesterday flight E024 on the Formula 1 Event from Nice to Montreal.
I did everything that had to be done. In fact, the PIREP shows the flight number in the reports columns.
For an unknown reason, the flight was not recorded in ProPilot and this morning I received a note that the locked fligth had been eliminated and asked to contact my Hub Mgr.
I also posted this situation in the F1 Trail Forum because, for PP I am still in Nice which is not true. It was an 8 hrs flight.
I would like to know what can be done about this situation and the sooner the better because the dead line is in three more days.
Regards,
Hector
EHM1749

Good pilots keep their number of landings equal to their number of takeoffs. Takeoffs are optional but landings are Mandatory.

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 06:07:18 pm »
Hector,

Bruno is the guy who does all the back end stuff with ProPilot so I really can not help you. I understand your frustration but I am sorry, Bruno is very busy with his real life work this week. I will contact him after midnight to ask what can be done or indeed why your flight did not record and others have.

We will try and solve this out.
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 09:43:55 pm »
Hi Hector,

I am sorry my friend but unfortunately we didn't got the "Take-off" part of the ACARS log.
Normally this happens if somehow the connection between the server and the client ... internet disconnection maybe?

I would strongly suggest you to repeat the flight because it's impossible for us to submit it because we don't have enough info about it.

Sorry!

Offline EHM-0471 Peter

• Cruise Altitude
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 10:29:18 pm »
Hector.

Exactly this happened to me, what Bruno says: disconnection from internet for a minute or two, but it was enough. The flight ( also almost 8 hours ) to UIII has failed to be registered in PP. Take Bruno's advice, if you want to stay active in F1 PP event.

Peter LGAV HM

Offline EHM-1749 Hector

• Geostationary orbit
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 11:00:05 pm »
Ok, I will repeat the flight. What the heck, I love flying anyhow!:]
Thanks Ricardo, Bruno, Peter for your inputs.
Regards,
Hector

Good pilots keep their number of landings equal to their number of takeoffs. Takeoffs are optional but landings are Mandatory.