Author Topic: Forum Usernames - A Little Reminder  (Read 5840 times)

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Forum Usernames - A Little Reminder
« on: August 01, 2007, 01:15:25 pm »
Just in case some of our recent members didn't notice, we have a simple rule about your username in the forum:

Member identification
All members are required to use a Forum ID that has the pilots identification number (callsign) and the first name of the member (for example, "EHM-0948 Bruno"). Any attempt to bypass this rule for the purpose of anonymous posting will render the member liable to disciplinary action and any and all posts liable to deletion.

A good few of you have "avoided" using a correct username and I will be doing a "mass rename" this weekend to fix some of them. As a further reminder, if you have a not-quite-standard forum username (either you're using your temporary callsign or you've not put a callsign in at all) and I've shamed you enough to want it changed, just send me your details in an email or U2U and I'll rename you prior to the weekend.
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Forum Usernames - A Little Reminder
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 10:32:52 am »
And for new members that signed up to the forums with their temporary callsigns and would like to get their account names changed to their permanent callsign, just drop me an email or PM with your current forum account name (and your permanent callsign) and I'll process it ASAP.
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

anything