Author Topic: \"The Spirit of Zurich\" competition !  (Read 5539 times)

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
\"The Spirit of Zurich\" competition !
« on: August 14, 2007, 09:42:36 am »
Fellow Zurich pilots,

I know we all love flying here in Zurich but I'd really like to see exactly what YOU like the best about our Alpine Hub :P

So I am running an exclusive, Zurich pilots-only competition so that you can show everyone what LSZH means to you !

Competition entries can be in the form of screenshots with or without editing, also Forum signature banners, videos, brochures or indeed anything else graphical you can think of..! Let your creativity run wild ;D

Please send your entries directly to me at dominic@fly-euroharmony.com and post them here in the Zurich Forum for others to view too :P

The closing date for submissions is Friday 14th September 2007 and the result will be announced shortly after that date. The winning entry will be used in Hub publicity materials (with permission of the winner) and the winner will receive an Award!

(And as Hub Captain I won't be entering this competition - it's all about what you, the pilots, think of our beautiful Hub ;D )

Any questions or problems, let me know here or by e-mail... Good luck !
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 08:16:59 am »
Quick reminder to you all !!

This competition is running for another 2 weeks so I hope you're all hard at work creating your entries :P

Let's show the other Hubs what makes Zurich so special ;)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

EHM-1612 Paolo

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 01:29:37 pm »
Hi fellow LSZH pilots!

Here's my entry for this competition!

I took 16 photos of our Airbus A310-300F on takeoff and I changed season (winter, spring, summer and autumn) and time (sunrise, day, sunset and night).

The thing that I like most of Zurich is that is it always beautiful, no matter what season is and what time it is. ;D

I hope you all like it, I'm waiting to see some more entries ;)
Ciao!

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 10:33:12 pm »
Very nice Paolo!! Let's see who can win you ;)

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 07:12:22 pm »
Many congratulations to EHM 1612 Paolo Mazzoleni, the winner of the "Spirit of Zurich" competition !

Paolo's wonderful montage of pictures of a EuroCargo A310 taking off from Zurich really captures the beauty of our Swiss Hub at all hours & in all seasons :P

Paolo - well done and you will see that you have received a new Award to recognise this achievement!
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

EHM-1612 Paolo

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 08:43:31 pm »
Well, thank you Dom, I'm very happy about this award, but I am also sad because we haven't seen other entries :[
However, I'll never stop saying thank you Dom for the great job you're doing on our loved hub! ;)

anything