Author Topic: Tours scheme  (Read 2257 times)

EHM-2008 Christian

Tours scheme
« on: December 02, 2007, 06:17:42 pm »
At the moment I'm on my first EHM tour (Greece) and I'm enjoying it very much. Thanks for that! I'm looking forward to doing most of the other tours. I think the company will need a replacement for me on regular scheduled flights for a while... ;-)

Anyway, enjoying my first tour so much also brought up a question. I already checked the search function to see if this was discussed before but I couldn't find anything. With so many great freeware scenery available on other continents (e.g. VOZ or Antilles), is it possible for the future to have things like a Tour of Australia or some island hopping tour in the Caribbean? I know, this is EuroHarmony, but it would be a nice plus to the already great choice we have here, wouldn't it?

There are good reasons not to open a EHM hub in every part of the world. Point taken. But does that also mean tours will be limited to Europe as well? In my opinion it would be very nice if we could have little VFR tours all over the globe in a few years from now. A Wild West tour in the US, Gold Rush in Alaska and Canada, Indian (think Maya) culture in Central America, South America is beautiful, Asia... there is no limit, really.

Sorry if that's been covered and I didn't find it.

Christian

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
Tours scheme
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 06:38:29 pm »
Hi Christian,

We are really glad you are enjoying your first tour, they can be so much fun when you get in to them!

Well your ideas sound great and I would certainly not have any aversion to putting them in to practice our main problem would be the time and effort required at the moment. I like the idea of bush flying and small VFR tours in big countries, it is just a matter of implementing them and the planning and research required.

If you have a specific idea for a tour, by all means, email me at:

philip@fly-euroharmony.com

With some specifics and details and I will see if we can fit it in to the development schedule. Our problem is at the moment we are planning new Division Missions, Next years ProPilot events along with a multitude of other stuff so I must admit, I think it will take a while to get round to it, depending on the response we get from the other members of the MT and of course how much work is involved.

I would like to extend this to all pilots, please feel free to email any of us on the MT with thoughts, plans or ideas, we are constantly looking for improvements so your help is welcomed!
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

anything