Author Topic: 2007.12.31 Message from the President  (Read 2618 times)

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
2007.12.31 Message from the President
« on: December 31, 2007, 02:43:24 pm »
Dear pilot,

2007 has passed. Surely we got a more "calm" year with some projects still ongoing. The Fleet re-structure is almost complete, we have major improvements on online flying support, and also this year was the year with more ProPilot Events ever.

Our Management team is also bigger and stronger. This helped us to give more support to you. But next year, we want to even have more availability to create new features, new ideas and continue to innovate as we had made before.

2008 will be a great year followed by very big challenges that we preparing to you. I can't say for now what it is (we want to make a suprise) but definately when we announce them we will create a new vision on the way a Virtual Airline is. I am even thinking that this time we will overcome ProPilot's sucess on past.

So, keep in touch, stay with us and I am sure we will give everything that we can to make the pleasure of flying with us, on our VA, one of the best ones ever.

For last I would like to give you a Happy New Year, and may 2008 make your dream's true.

Kindly Regards,
Bruno Falcão
on behalf of the EHM MT Team

anything