Author Topic: IvAc Sector Files!  (Read 7614 times)

Offline EHM-1358 Tim

• Intergalactic!!
IvAc Sector Files!
« on: July 03, 2004, 07:28:26 pm »
Could someone tell me were I can get IvAc sector files from. I mean ones that work. I really only need ones for the UK like EGLL and EGCC. Could some one tell me. Thanks.;D

Offline EHM-0361 Karsten

• Martian transfer
IvAc Sector Files!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 07:56:13 pm »
I would think that, someone from IVAO's UK division would have something like that. If I where you I would try contacting them, maybe Murray Crane got one

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
IvAc Sector Files!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2004, 09:39:05 am »
Originally posted by Tim
Could someone tell me were I can get IvAc sector files from. I mean ones that work. I really only need ones for the UK like EGLL and EGCC. Could some one tell me. Thanks.;D
Tim,

New sig pic I see :)

As Merlin so rightly points out, I can provide you with these sorts of things (should have asked on the IVAO-GB forum, you'd have been bombarded with responses...)

My GB collection is mostly fixed Flight Shop TWR sectors, so that they work in IvAc, with the GND details included just in case.

I don't yet have a current AIRAC EGLL, but that is being worked on. Let me know what you need and I'll bosh an ICE file with them in to you by email...
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Offline EHM-1358 Tim

• Intergalactic!!
IvAc Sector Files!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2004, 10:25:20 am »
Originally posted by Murray Crane
New sig pic I see :)

Wow you have noticed :]. I was feeling like asking the IVAO-GB forum but I tought I would ask here. Could you send like the EGLL_TWR to me by email, would be kind. Ive used the EGLL ground sector from the flight shop but all the other dont seem to work.:%