Author Topic: How thick do you have to be to...  (Read 3128 times)

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
How thick do you have to be to...
« on: January 18, 2008, 03:08:47 pm »
This comes courtesy of a local paper here in Croydon. An unemployed gentleman has been banned from all libraries in the London Borough of Croydon after looking at alleged kiddy pr0n - fair do's you might think (and I'd agree) - but it was his "excuse" for this shameful behavior that made me incredulous:  he innocently enough did a Google search for "mini models" (as a friend of his was thinking of buying a small car) and the site in question wasn't what he was expecting at all, and that it's clearly all the council's fault for not blocking such sites from the public libraries...

Having carried out the same search in Google, the first hit (just from the Google text below the link) quite clearly has nothing whatsoever to do with the BMW small car, SO WHY IN BOB'S NAME WOULD YOU CLICK ON THE LINK UNLESS YOU *WERE* LOOKING FOR KIDDY PR0N???

Oh, and fair warning to anyone else emulating this idiot in the name of science and freedom: I suspect the first hit is NSFW (I went no further than Google's search results as I'm at work...) and will get you on a Police Database quicker than you can say "Kiddy pr0n officer?". In fact, all these mentions of kiddy pr0n will probably get us listed on a Police Database...
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Offline EHM-2097 Andrei

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 03:27:10 pm »
Originally posted by EHM-0654 Murray
In fact, all these mentions of kiddy pr0n will probably get us listed on a Police Database...

He he, and when this happens, your excuse will be... ?
Let me guess, you just wanted to check a story from the local papers... Sure, why not, that's plausible ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Murray, I just could not resist

Andrei
Andrei Vatasescu // EHM-2097

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 04:25:31 pm »
Typical of this country. I wonder what they think of regular pr0n:o

anything