Author Topic: Zurich Hub Newsletter - February 2008  (Read 3828 times)

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
Zurich Hub Newsletter - February 2008
« on: February 08, 2008, 12:47:38 pm »
Hello fellow Zurich pilots and welcome to February's newsletter for the Alpine Hub! We are starting to see warmer temperatures and greenery again so now is an ideal time to start exploring more of the Flightsim world again...

To the north of our Hub are some lovely destinations to visit in Germany such as EDDS Stuttgart, EDDT Berlin, EDDK Dortmund, EDDF Frankfurt and EDDH Hamburg. Each of these airports has good addon scenery available for FS2004 here. You will also find some city and landscape enhancements there. For FSX, although there are not many full sceneries yet, there are good AFCAD files to make the airport layout more realistic and increase the amount of AI traffic you see! Just search in the Avsim library under "FSX - AFCADs".

This month also sees the release of our new EuroBusiness fleet after extensive testing! I'm sure you'll be impressed with the new look and new aircraft especially as Zurich is such an important centre of Business Aviation! If you want to learn more about Zurich's advantages for business download the brochure here.

Here at EHM our pilot numbers have been whizzing up and down faster than a student chopper pilot! We have been the most popular Hub a couple of times in the last couple of months but we have dropped back to 23 active pilots now. So if you haven't flown in a while, why not get back in the left seat and try out an aircraft or destination you haven't used before? There's even a new item on the Forum about LSGG Geneva if you want to fly out of a different Swiss airport for a change.

I hope this newsletter finds you well and enjoying your time with us here at Zurich Hub. If you do have any problems, questions or suggestions please let me know - dominic@fly-euroharmony.com.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the Alpine skies!

Dominic Mahon
LSZH Hub Captain
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

anything