Author Topic: My Senior Turboprop Capt. promotion flight!  (Read 3430 times)

Offline EHM-2198 Didimo

• Climbing
    • http://www.virtual-aviation.net
My Senior Turboprop Capt. promotion flight!
« on: March 08, 2008, 04:48:21 pm »
Here is myself flying the D328 out of LKKV (karlovy vary) for my last class-2 flight. I finally got promoted to class 3. Some 10 hours of work and I will finally be flying the airliners as I do when I don't fly for EHM :)

This shot was a BALTU departure. Takeoff rwy 29, climb rwy heading until crossing KVY R-292 (KVY 5.4DME), then turned right hdg 126 towards BALTU and continue climbing to FL210 en route to Brno (LKTB). Here I am just on the last part of the SID, going towards BALTU.

Offline EHM-2155 Mariano

• Sub-orbital
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 07:36:19 pm »
Grats mate!
Hehe I remember turning STC but I didnt care much cos I loved the Beech 1900D so I kept flying it all the way to Class 3! xD

Best of luck in the Airline mate

Offline EHM-2198 Didimo

• Climbing
    • http://www.virtual-aviation.net
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 10:54:27 am »
So far I have tried the Sukhoi and Beech in Class 1, like you I found the Beech to be a superb a/c.

In class 2 flew both Saab 2000 and Dornier 328. I like the Saab but unfortunately it behaved rather unrealistically so I dumped it after the 1st flight. Stuck to the Dornier 328 which I find fantastic to fly! flies good, has the cabin anunciators (misses the EGPW).

Now on Class 3 I got the Shorts, Pilatus, ATR-72 and Dash. Just did some test flights in France and well, I like bigger a/c so good bye Pilatus. Shorts has a nice panel but no graphical GPS and very difficult to read. The ATR I have always liked, unfortunately it misses the cabin anunciator but other than that it is OK. The Dash which I hoped to fly simply crashes my FS9 EVERY TIME around. I guess I will do my class 3 on the ATR.

Other than that I NEED to fly my jetliners.

Offline EHM-2155 Mariano

• Sub-orbital
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 06:40:18 pm »
The ATR is like my workhorse >.< =D

anything