Author Topic: Away again...but no pics this time!  (Read 3290 times)

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
Away again...but no pics this time!
« on: April 05, 2008, 07:27:03 pm »
Well, here's the problem(s)...

My first holiday was with my school to France and Belgium, but that didn't have any planes or airports involved, so I didn't take any pictures of Dover, and it was a history trip so we spent most of the time in cemetaries, so I doubt you guys would like to see some dead soldiers...?

The second holiday was to Croatia, and as you all know our flight was cancelled last year so I was really excited to get some pictures taken. I thought I'd take the pictures on the return flight as I usually do. Now, when I was in Zagreb, President Bush happened to be visiting at the time and Zagreb was in a complete state trying to do some last minute preparations, and I was happily taking pictures of the airport when the police said to me I'm not allowed to take pictures and he'd confiscate the camera unless I delete the photos!!! So obviously I deleted them, and after that I was too scared of HM revenue and customs to take more pics of Birmingham:[

so, Sorry guys! Later this year I will be going to France though so expect pics later this year!

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 09:49:46 pm »
Welcome back Matt!

EHM-1821 Javier

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 03:16:07 am »
Originally posted by EHM-1883 Matt
Now, when I was in Zagreb, President Bush happened to be visiting at the time and Zagreb was in a complete state trying to do some last minute preparations, and I was happily taking pictures of the airport when the police said to me I'm not allowed to take pictures and he'd confiscate the camera unless I delete the photos!!! So obviously I deleted them, and after that I was too scared of HM revenue and customs to take more pics of Birmingham:[

That was unlucky :] Welcome back though! ;D

anything